Search Results For jabong
- Flipkart delivers $100m Esops to a chosen few
Stock options handed out to senior and mid-level staff as part of appraisal.
- Ahead of etail launch, Reliance Industries pulls out brands from rivals
Reliance wants to create exclusivity for global as well as its own brands to attract consumers to its portal.
- H&M ties up with Myntra, Jabong to sell online in India
A spokesperson for H&M told ET that the collaboration will be important to H&M’s existing physical and digital stores in India.
- Blink Play Fitness-Focused Earphones Launched in India
The Bluetooth earphones connect with the Blink Fit app to offer advanced fitness tracking features, alongside the basic audio functionality.
- Flipkart has $60-100 million to back early-stage firms
Fund to make strategic investments in startups across SaaS, fintech and supply chain.
- Qbera appoints former Jabong director Goldee Udani as its CTO
Armed with the $3 million investment the company has received last year, Qbera intends to spearhead new technology initiatives and drive a data driven
- Apparel vendors on Flipkart will have to pay more commissions
Sellers said they received mails from Flipkart alerting them of the change in fee structure the day the changes were being introduced.
- Myntra-Jabong head reports to Flipkart fashion chief now
Myntra and Jabong are collectively expected to generate $2 billion in gross merchandise value (GMV), growing at 65-70% for fiscal 2019, as per a repor
- Amazon brings back offers, fast deliveries
Amazon has restructured its stake in holding companies of both Cloudtail and Appario Retail to be compliant with updated norms. Infosys co-founder N R
- Flipkart CEO rejigs senior staff to demolish top-heavy structure
Over the past year though, the ecommerce major had started promoting its internal talent, along with hiring some key executives from outside to reshap
- Myntra-Jabong gets new head for fashion and lifestyle
The development comes just a week after the e-commerce major named Amar Nagaram as head of Myntra-Jabong, following the resignation of Ananth Narayana
- Last Amazon And Flipkart Sales Before New Ecommerce Guidelines Kick in: Everything to Know
The era of attractive discounts on shopping websites may be coming to an end, as the new guidelines want to level the playing field for offline seller
- Why Bollywood stars like Hrithik Roshan, Alia Bhatt are the collateral damage in new FDI ecomm rules
Hrithik Roshan’s HRX, Deepika Padukone’s All About You, Saif Ali Khan’s House of Pataudi and Alia Bhatt For Jabong to be hit as Myntra and Jabon
- Flipkart Fashion Unit Myntra, Jabong CEO Ananth Narayanan Steps Down
Flipkart's Amar Nagaram has been named as the head of Myntra and Jabong, the e-commerce fashion company said.
- Flipkart quashes Myntra CEO post as Ananth Narayanan resigns
Flipkart executive Amar Nagaram will now lead Myntra-Jabong, reporting directly to Flipkart CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy
- Myntra, Jabong CEO Ananth Narayanan quits
Flipkart said that Nagaram would lead the Myntra-Jabong business, while reporting directly to Flipkart CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy
- Flipkart Unit Myntra, Jabong CEO Ananth Narayanan Steps Down
Ananth Narayanan has left the company to pursue external opportunities, Myntra said on Monday.
- Myntra Jabong CEO Anant Narayanan steps down
Narayanan is in discussion with Star TV-owned digital content streaming platform Hotstar for the role of CEO, sources quoted by media reports said.
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra-Jabong CEO, may join Hotstar
There were speculations that Ananth Narayanan would quit after a new reporting structure was put in place when Binny Bansal -- the then CEO at Flipkar