Search Results For italian court
- Italian Court Acquits 2 Former Bosses of Defence Company in Bribery Case Related to VVIP Chopper Scam
Giuseppe Orsi, former chief executive of the Italian state-controlled defence group previously known as Finmeccanica, and Bruno Spagnolini, former hea
- Judges Quashed Rape Verdict as Alleged Victim was 'Too Masculine'
The judges added that one of the defendants had saved the woman's number in his phone as 'Viking,' and stated that the 'photograph present in her file
- Italian court hints no corruption in AgustaWestland chopper deal
The development comes months after the Milan court acquitted Giuseppe Orsi, the former president of Finmeccanica, and Bruno Spagnolini, the former CEO
- Italian court tells couple to change their daughter's name
Parenthood is an important experience for a lot of people across the globe and naming the child is a crucial aspect of it. While people do like to giv
- Italian Court Acquits 2 in AgustaWestland Case. Here’s What You Need to Know About the Scam
Giuseppe Orsi, former chief executive of the state-controlled defence group, formerly known as Finmeccanica, and Bruno Spagnolini, once at the head of
- AgustaWestland case: Two top executives freed by Italian court
Big relief for two top executives.
- Chloe Ayling kidnap was NOT a publicity stunt, Italian court rules despite alleged abductor claiming she was in on it
BRIT glamour girl Chloe Ayling’s kidnapping was NOT a publicity stunt to make her famous, a court has ruled. Lukasz Herba, who is charged with abduc
- Carrying kirpan in public: SGPC to move international court against Italian SC's...
SGPC president Kirpal Singh Bandugar said that court decision is a matter of great concern and they have decided to file a petition in ICJ to the safe
- Kirpan ban by Italian court has shaken Sikhs: SAD
The court said migrants who choose to live in the Western world have an obligation to conform to the values of the society they have chosen to settle
- Italian Court Rules Against Sikh Wanting to Carry Kirpan
"An attachment to one's own values, even if they are lawful in the country of origin, is intolerable when it causes violating the laws of the host co
- Italian court: No rape happened since woman didn't scream
The Italian news agency ANSA said Thursday that Minister Andrea Orlando has asked ministry inspectors to begin checking into the case.