Search Results For it stocks
- IT stocks under pressure; TCS, Infosys down up to 2%
The rupee appreciated 79 paise to 69.44 against the US dollar in opening trade Monday.
- IT stocks under pressure; TCS, Infosys down up to 2 per cent
Mumbai: IT stocks came under pressure led by losses in Infosys and TCS in early trade Monday, even as the broader market witnessed heavy buying after
- Share Market Update: Sensex closes 278 points up, Nifty reclaims 11,250 mark; finance, IT stocks shine
Share Market Update: Key domestic indices BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty 50 witnessed its best rise on Thursday to
- Share Market Update: Sensex, Nifty extend losses to 8th day; Metal, IT stocks slump over 1%
Share Market Update: After opening on a positive note this morning, domestic benchmark indices BSE Sensex and
- It is safer to stick to IT stocks or even HPCL, BPCL: Chakri Lokapriya
High-debt companies are not the place to be in because liquidity continues to be tight.
- Sensex Recovers over 200 Points in Early Trade, Nifty at 11,636
Brent crude futures, the global oil benchmark, were trading 0.21 per cent lower at USD 71.09 per barrel.
- Sensex recovers over 200 points in early trade
Sensex sees a recovery of about 200 points despite weaker cues from global markets. A number of top gainers come to the forefront, while some still
- Cognizant’s sharp cut in forecast fells IT stocks
2019 dollar revenue growth seen at 3.9-4.9% vs 7-9% forecast in Feb
- Share markets end marginally lower; IT stocks drag
Mumbai: Equity benchmarks Sensex and Nifty ended marginally lower on Friday following a sudden sell-off at the fag end of the session amid weakness in
- Private bank, IT stocks drag Sensex, Nifty lower
Uncertainty over election outcome kept investors cautious.
- Share Market Update: Sensex, Nifty fall for third session in row; IT stocks drag
Share Market Update: Market benchmarks surrendered early gains to end with modest losses on Friday, led by se
- Sensex, Nifty end flat on late recovery in IT stocks; YES Bank drags
BSE Telecom and Realty were the worst hit sector, shedding over 2 per cent, each.
- Yes Bank, Reliance Capital, Hero MotoCorp, Bank of Baroda Among Worst Hit Stocks Today
Yes Bank shares lost nearly 30% today after the lender reported a loss of Rs1,506 crore for the March quarter. It was the most actively traded stock o
- Nifty’s dollar returns slip, IT companies give support
11 out of 15 FII- heavy stocks turned negative over the past one week.
- Share Market Update: Sensex rallies 490 pts, Nifty reclaims 11,700 mark; bank, IT stocks top gainers
Share Market Update: Getting over its three-session losing streak, domestic benchmark indices on Wednesday cl
- Good tidings for big 5 IT firms in Q4
TCS and Infosys are set to announce their fourth quarter results on April 12, kicking off the earning season for tech companies.
- Sensex marks highest ever close; ends at 39,056 as auto, IT stocks shine
The 30-share Sensex started on a positive note at 38,988.57 and swung between a high of 39,121.69 and a low of 38,846.96.
- Auto, IT & media only laggards as the markets 'March' ahead
Sectoral breadth was positive with only three indices -Auto, IT and Media, posting losses.
- Share Market Update: Sensex up 50 pts, Nifty nears 11,400; Jet Airways surges 7%, IT stocks slip
Share Market Update: Key domestic indices Sensex and Nifty opened marginally higher in early morning trade on
- Sensex jumps 450 pts, Nifty nears 11,500 as bank and IT stocks rally; India VIX up 7%
The rupee continued to be in fine form as the unit gained 26 paise to 69.08.