Search Results For it raid
- Where did you get money for constructing Rs 700 cr BJP HQ: Kamal Nath asks PM
Chhindwara: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath on Saturday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi by questioning him that from where did he get
- Probe agencies are now a part of BJP, used to target Oppn: Kanimozhi
Thootukudi: A day after her house was raided by Income Tax, DMK leader Kanimozhi on Wednesday said it was political vendetta and alleged that a &ldquo
- 'Hounding' Oppn with 'motivated' I-T raids: Congress slams Modi govt
New Delhi/Chennai: The Congress on Wednesday accused the Modi government of targeting opposition leaders by using agencies like the Income Tax departm
- 'Ruling by decree of fear': Mamata Banerjee jabs PM Modi over raids at Kanimozhi's...
Charging Modi with ruling India by the “decree of fear”, Banerjee said that the country has never seen such a prime minister who is feared by ever
- I-T department raids Kanimozhi's Thoothukudi residence, returns empty-handed
Based on a tip-off from the District Collector, as many as 10 officials, including four women, reached her Kurinji Nagar house at around 8.30 pm for &
- 'Why IT raids only against those opposing BJP,' asks AP CM
Chennai: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu Tuesday slammed the Narendra Modi government over continuing Income Tax raids, alleging the
- IT raids at premises of people linked to JD(S) in Karnataka's Mandya, Hassan di...
Sources in the I-T department said the searches were conducted by four teams, each comprising 15 officials at the offices, residences and factory prem
- After I-T raids, Madhya Pradesh steps up heat on previous BJP govt
On Thursday, the EOW arrested three suspects in connection with alleged irregularities in e-tendering to the tune of of ₹3,000 crore.
- IT raid on temple, priest's house at H.D. Deve Gowda's native village?
Hassan: Income Tax officials allegedly swooped down on a Lord Shiva temple at Hardanahalli, the native place of former PM H.D. Deve Gowda with a six-m
- No Raids on TDP MP, Rs 45 Lakh in Cash Seized From Accountant in Vijayawada: CBDT
CBDT stated that only the premises of accountant Gurappa Naidu were covered as part of the raid operation.
- Neutral, impartial and non-discriminatory: Finance Ministery to EC on IT raids
Amid continuing Income Tax Department raids on persons considered close to opposition parties, Union Finance Ministry has told the Election Commission
- BJP Seeks Action Against Karnataka CM for Claims on IT Raids
Kumaraswamy stoked a controversy recently, claiming a retired military officer had told him in 2017 that Prime Minister Narendra Modi would create a '
- EC calls CBDT chairman, revenue secretary to discuss current I-T raids
New Delhi: The Election Commission has called the revenue secretary and chairman, Central Board of Direct Taxes on Tuesday to discuss ongoing income t
- IT raids: EC calls CBDT chairman, Revenue Secretary
IT raids in poll season attract EC attention,
- Congress not scared of IT raids, says Mallikarjun Kharge
Kalaburagi: Senior Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge on Monday attacked BJP after the Income Tax department raided various locations including the re
- IT Raids on Kamal Nath Aides Continue in MP, Political Row Heats Up After Clash Between CRPF, MP Cops
The Income Tax department on Sunday began searching the offices and residential premises of Kamal Nath’s Officer on Special Duty, Praveen Kakkar, fo
- 'Have nothing to hide': Chidambaram claims IT raids being planned at his residence...
“I have been told that the I-T Department has plans to raid my residence in Sivaganga constituency and in Chennai. We will welcome the search party,
- IT raids in Madhya Pradesh: Officers continue search at Kamal Nath OSD Kakkar's residence
On Sunday, IT officials in pre-dawn swoop carried out raids at the residences of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath's private secretary, Praveen
- Security heightened as IT raids continue at various locations in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: The Income Tax (IT) officials on Monday morning continued their raids at various locations here including the residence of Ashwin Sharma, an a
- IT raids continue at various locations in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: The Income Tax (IT) officials on Monday morning continued their raids at various locations here including the residence of Ashwin Sharma, an