Search Results For issues
- Sebi issues consultation paper on differential voting rights
The paper has been issued pursuant to a report submitted by a Sebi-constituted group on Differential Voting Rights (DVR).
- Resolve terror issues bilaterally, China-led SCO tells India, Pakistan
Beijing: The SCO's new Secretary-General Vladimir Norov has said that issues between India and Pakistan should be resolved bilaterally and their p
- Nigel Farage issues WARNING to Theresa May of Brexit party membership SURGE
NIGEL FARAGE has warned Theresa May of a membership surge within the newly-formed Brexit party.
- Bengaluru: Health Department issues circular to all dist officers on West Nile Fever
Bengaluru: The Health and Family Welfare Department on Wednesday issued a circular to all District Health and Family Welfare Officers across the state
- Court issues arrest warrant against Nirav Modi
(This story originally appeared in MumbaiMirror on March 21, 2019)
- Voda-Idea rights issue shows seriousness in tackling leverage issues: Rajan Mathews, COAI
Voda-Idea rights issue shows its seriousness in tackling leverage issues: Rajan Mathews, COAI
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: EC issues notice to Union minister Babul Supriyo over...
The Election Commission has asked Union minister Babul Supriyo to explain within 48 hours why the video was circulated on social media without clearan
- Pollachi sex scam: HC issues notice to TN, CBI on PIL for court-monitored probe
Chennai: The Madras high court has ordered notice to the state government and the CBI on a Public Interest Litigation, which sought a court-monitored
- Four more schools stop teaching about homosexuality and transgender issues after protests from parents
FOUR more primary schools in Birmingham have stopped teaching about homosexuality and transgender issues after protests from parents. Leigh Trust said
- What to do if you're forced to retire early because of health, job loss or family issues
Poor health, a job loss, or familial changes could all force you into unplanned retirement. Here's how to handle it.
- Library allowed sex offender to read to kids during story time, issues apology
The Houston Public Library in Texas, United States recently came under fire when it allowed a registered child sex offender to read to children. The
- Indira Canteen food not safe, says BJP corporator
Bengaluru: “Lab reports have confirmed that food served at Indira Canteen is not fit for consumption. Food samples collected from different cant
- ‘She’ll be FINISHED’ - ERG issues stark WARNING to Theresa May over Brexit delay
HARDLINE Tory Brexiteers have warned Theresa May they could end her tenure as Prime Minister if she carries out a prolonged Brexit delay.
- Alberta election promise tracker: Where do the parties stand on the major issues?
From health care and education to infrastructure and the economy, we're keeping track of every promise made by the main political parties vying for yo
- JLR recalls over 44,000 units in UK to rectify emission issues
The company was responding to a clarification sought by the stock exchanges on reports that it was recalling 44,000 units in the UK.
- London Court issues arrest warrent against Nirav Modi: ED sources
A provisional arrest warrant is a part of the procedure that has to be followed before intiating a formal extradition process.
- VVIP chopper case: HC issues notice on plea allowing Michel to make phone calls
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Monday issued notice to Christian Michel, the alleged middleman in the Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland VVIP chopper d
- PUBG Mobile Issues Statement With Regards to Recent Ban in India
Here's an official statement from the game makers following the recent reports of banning PUBG Mobile in various cities of Gujarat and multiple arrest
- Pharma cos have not worked on compliance issues: Amit Rajan, Prosfora Tech
Concern remains over Indian pharma’s sterile manufacturing practices, says Prosfora Tech MD
- UK court issues warrant to arrest Nirav Modi
Nirav Modi will be arrested by Scotland Yard in the near future on the basis of the warrant and produced in the court.