Search Results For inx media case
- Supreme Court refuses to consider Karti Chidambaram's plea seeking release of Rs...
Son of senior Congress leader P Chidambaram, Karti Chidambaram is facing probe in the INX Media and the Aircel Maxis cases.
- INX media case: SC allows Karti Chidambaram to travel abroad in May
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Tuesday allowed Karti Chidambaram, who is facing criminal cases being probed by the ED and CBI, to travel to the US, Germ
- In 'Modi raj', conviction comes first, investigation takes place later: Chidambaram
New Delhi: Senior Congress leader P Chidambaram Wednesday took a swipe at the Modi government, charging that in this regime conviction comes first and
- CBI for additional submission against P Chidambaram
Earlier on January 11, the court had reserved its order on the Congress leader's anticipatory bail plea in two cases lodged by the CBI and the Enforce
- INX Media case: CBI wants to make 'additional submission' on Chidambaram's bail plea
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) moved an application in Delhi High Court on Saturday for taking on record additional submission i
- ED questions P Chidambaram in INX Media case
This was the third time since December the former FM was questioned in the INX Media case. He has also been questioned multiple times in another case
- INX Media case: After questioning Karti for 6 hours, ED likely to quiz P Chidambaram today
New Delhi: Karti Chidambaram, son of former finance minister P Chidambaram, was questioned for about six hour
- Grilled by ED for 7 hours, Karti Chidambaram remains 'evasive' on INX Media case
Karti and P Chidambaram have both been questioned on several occasions by ED in connection with the case.
- INX Media case: Indrani Mukerjea writes to Patiala House court seeking to become approver in the case
New Delhi: Former Director of INX Media, Indrani Mukerjea has sought to be become an approver in alleged corr
- INX Media case: ED to quiz Karti Chidambaram in connection with money laundering today
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) will question Karti Chidambaram, son of former Finance Minister P
- Karti Chidambaram being questioned by ED in INX media case
The ED has questioned Karti on several occasions in the case, which is being probed by the agency and the Central Bureau of Investigation
- Karti Chidambaram Appears Before ED in INX Media Case
The agency has alleged that Karti received money from INX Media, using his influence to manipulate a tax probe against it in a case of violation of Fo
- INX Media money laundering case: Income Tax department to quiz Indrani Mukerjea...
The Mukerjeas - Peter and Indrani - have been charged with entering into a criminal conspiracy with Karti Chidambaram, son of then finance minister P‚
- INX Media case: CBI gets law ministry nod to prosecute P Chidambaram
The law ministry granted sanction to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to prosecute former finance minister P Chidambaram in connection with t
- SC allows Karti Chidambaram to travel abroad, asks him to deposit Rs 10 crore with its registry
The SC bench asked Karti Chidambaram to file an undertaking that he would return and cooperate with the investigation.
- Will come down heavily if there is an iota of non-cooperation: SC to Karti Chidambaram
"If you play around with the law, God only can help you. We will come down heavily. You had not been cooperating with investigations. We have a lot to
- 'Don't play around with the law': SC to Karti Chidambaram
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday allowed Karti Chidambaram, son of senior Congress leader P Chidambaram, to travel abroad after depositing Rs
- INX Media case: Supreme Court asks ED to inform it about dates for questioning Karti Chidambaram
The Supreme Court on Monday asked the Enforcement Directorate (ED) to inform it about the dates the agency wants to question Karti Chidambaram