Search Results For investigation
- Doctors accused in Mumbai doctor's suicide seek fair investigation
Mumbai: Three doctors - Hema Ahuja, Bhakti Mehar, and Ankita Khandilwal - all accused of abetting Dr Payal Salman Tadvi to commit suicide by persisten
- Government asks Jet Airways' lenders to share forensic audit report
Jet Airways potential bidders have also asked for the audit report
- Red ribbons adorn trees around Calgary neighbourhood to mourn victims of fatal fire
Red ribbons were handed out to the more than 50 people who showed up. Organizers said the colour red was chosen because it was a victim's favourite co
- Fire in Lindsay at former manufacturing plant under investigation
Around 40 firefighters from seven stations battled the blaze that took nearly three hours to get it under control.
- CBI asks Didi's Dharna cop Rajeev Kumar to appear tomorrow morning at 10 AM
CBI officers have reached ex Kolkata police Commisioner Rajeev Kumar's residence today.
- Look-Out Notice Issued Against Former Kolkata Top Cop Linked to Saradha Scam
The notice means that Kumar will be handed over to the Central Bureau of Investigation at airports or land ports of the country if he tries to leave I
- Defence lawyer, aide held in Narendra Dabholkar murder case
The Pune-based rationalist was shot dead while he was on a morning walk on the Onkareshwar Bridge in Pune on August 20, 2013.
- Croydon tram crash widow slams two-and-a-half-year police probe that has seen no charges, inquest or closure
A CROYDON tram crash widow has slammed delays in the police probe — with one lawyer branding it a “national disgrace”. Marilyn Logan’s husband
- GP under investigation for asking Muslim mum to remove her veil during an appointment vows to fight the ‘injustice’
A DOCTOR under investigation after asking a Muslim mum to remove her veil insisted yesterday: “I am going to fight to the bitter end.” Keith Wolve
- India’s Most Wanted movie review: Final act saves this dreary, cross-border investigation
For others, the payoff that comes during the end credits might be a tad underwhelming, just like the rest of the film.
- TSB investigation reveals pilot who crashed plane near Brantford had no valid licence
The Transportation Safety Board of Canada says 76-year-old Ronald Chamberlain did not reply to medical history requests from Transport Canada.
- Public will have a say in regulator inquiry into B.C.’s record-high gas prices
The probe into the province's volatile fuel prices will also include a four-day hearing in July that will explore the issue with oil companies.
- Administrator appointed to oversee parts of Durham Regional Police amid watchdog investigation
Durham Region Police Services Board Chair Kevin Ashe told Global News Chief Paul Martin is not suspended and still has operational command over many p
- Saradha Chit Fund scam: Kolkata ex-top cop Rajeev Kumar not safe from arrest
Kumar, who had moved an application for extension of the deadline, filed a fresh petition in SC for staying his arrest.
- Administrator to oversee Durham police as watchdog probes allegations of misconduct against chief, top cops
The Ontario Civilian Police Commission is investigating allegations of corruption, abuse of power against chief Paul Martin and other senior officials
- Man faces 1st degree murder charge in homicide of Ottawa man found dead on Donald Street
Ottawa police launched an investigation after a man they later identified as Kenneth Ammaklak was found dead the morning of May 14, just east of the d
- Writhing in sweat and twitching uncontrollably — how grandad became terrifying symptom of seaside town awash with painkiller addicts
WRITHING in sweat and twitching uncontrollably, grandad Steve Beamish had unwittingly drifted into hellish “cold turkey”. Desperate to kick the op
- Hamilton staffer under investigation for links to white supremacist group on leave: city
Communications officer Jacqueline Durlov confirmed to Global News Radio Friday that Marc Lemire is not reporting to work due to an internal probe.
- Five Catholic priests charged with criminal sexual conduct in Michigan sex abuse investigation
The Michigan Attorney General's office provided updates on its Catholic church investigation. Five men were charged, four arrested and one suspen
- Hamilton Police looking for witnesses to Tim Horton’s shooting
A 16-year-old boy is now facing several charges, including attempted murder, but police say the investigation continues and they are searching for at