Search Results For international space station
- Watch live NASA footage - SpaceX Dragon to dock with International Space Station
THE SpaceX Dragon cargo spacecraft launched successfully from a Flacon 9 rocket and is expected to arrive at the International Space Station on Monday
- Canadarm 2 to perform ‘cosmic catch’ when SpaceX rocket arrives at ISS with supplies
A Falcon rocket raced into the pre-dawn darkness on Saturday, carrying a Dragon capsule with about 2,500 kilograms of goods. This recycled Dragon - wh
- NASA and SpaceX unveil plans to ensure failed ISS resupply mission goes ahead this week
SPACEX’s resupply mission to the International Space Station was delayed following a massive power outage but NASA has vowed to continue with the mi
- International Space Station Hit by Major Power Shortage, Delays SpaceX Supply Run
SpaceX was supposed to launch a shipment Wednesday. But an old power-switching unit malfunctioned at the space station Monday and knocked two power ch
- India's Space Policy Needs Restructuring to Help Defence Services
Lt Gen Taranjit Singh, Director General Perspective Planning at the Army headquarters, said there is an urgent need to restructure and reshape the nat
- NASA sends bison chili and other Canadian treats to David Saint-Jacques space in time for Easter
A private cargo ship brought the makings of an Easter feast - as well as some Canadian-made treats - to the International Space Station on Friday, alo
- Private cargo ship brings Easter feast, Canadian treats to the International Space Station
The Cygnus and its 3,450-kilogram shipment rocketed from Wallops Island, Virginia, on Wednesday, completing the trip in a quick day and a half
- 328 days in ISS? Christina plans to create a spaceflight record
Part of Nasa’s study of the effects of long spaceflights on the human body, Koch will spend 328 days in space. The 40-year-old astronaut has been in
- NASA Astronaut Christina Koch to Set Longest Spaceflight Record by a Woman
Astronaut Koch is set to surpass Peggy Whitson’s record for longest spaceflight by a woman, and will remain in orbit until almost February 2020.
- NASA release BREATHTAKING photo of UK taken from International Space Station
NASA has released an extraordinary photo of the UK taken by astronauts on the International Space Station .
- NASA astronaut Christina Koch to set record for longest single spaceflight by a woman
NASA and its ISS partners have set a new schedule and new crew assignments that will include the first flight of NASA astronaut Jessica Meir and an ex
- David Saint-Jacques describes spacewalk as ‘pure joy’
David Saint-Jacques said the spacewalk was physically and psychologically gruelling.
- Astronaut David Saint Jacques set to become first Canadian spacewalker in 12 years
Astronaut David Saint-Jacques will become the first Canadian spacewalker in 12 years when he embarks on a roughly seven-hour mission planned for today
- NASA ALERT: International space station INFESTED with bacteria which could harm astronauts
THE INTERNATIONAL Space Station is packed full of bacteria and fungi that could potentially be harmful to astronauts, a new study has found.
- International Space Station Infested With Bacteria Which Could Harm Astronauts, Says NASA
The microbes on the ISS were mostly human-associated. The most prominent bacteria were Staphylococcus, Pantoea and Bacillus
- Canadian astronaut David Saint-Jacques begins spacewalk
Saint-Jacques’ and NASA astronaut Anne McClain officially began their spacewalk just after 7:30 a.m. EDT according to the U.S. space agency. Saint-J
- Astronaut David Saint-Jacques’ family look up to him every day from home in Montreal
Four months into his six-month mission, David Saint-Jacques' family is coping without him, and say they are proud of all he is doing for Canada.
- ISS astronauts looking for Parkinson's cure in space: NASA
Medications that inhibit LRRK2 are in development, but without knowing the precise structure of this enzyme, such work is like making a key without kn
- NASA says India’s anti-satellite test produced 400 pieces of space debris, threatening the ISS
India on Wednesday declined to comment on a statement by a U.S. space official that India's recent test of an anti-satellite weapon created debris
- Canadian astronaut David Saint-Jacques to make first spacewalk next week
Canadian astronaut David Saint-Jacques is scheduled to perform his first spacewalk next Monday.