Search Results For interest rate hike
- Canada’s inflation up 2% in April, as carbon tax helps push gas prices higher
Inflation is in line with the Bank of Canada's target, which lowers the chance of another interest rate move in the near term, economists said.
- US interest rate hike? Forget it at least till 2020-end: Poll
A smaller sample of economists with an end-2021 view predicted no change by then either.
- Patient policy still warranted despite solid growth: Powell
Powell will also appear before the House Financial Services Committee on Wednesday.
- EPF Interest Rate Hike Brings Hope For 6 Crore Subscribers
EPF Interest Rate Hike: After moving down south last year, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO
- EPF interest rate hiked to 8.65% ahead of Elections 2019
The EPF interest rate hike is seen as a sop for the salaried middle class ahead of general elections in April-MayThe EPF rate hike will leave the EPFO
- EPFO moots hiking EPF interest rate to 8.65% for FY18-19
The move, once approved by the finance ministry, will benefit six crore EPFO subscribers.
- Hike or hold? Bank of Canada expected to announce interest rate today
The Bank of Canada is expected to hold its benchmark interest rate at 1.75 per cent today as it makes its first policy decision of 2019.
- Bonanza for salaried employees, EPF interest rate hike likely
Though the annual internal review is yet to be concluded, there was a good chance the EPF interest rate would be hiked. At the least, it will be retai
- US Fed poised to signal pause in interest rate hikes
The outcome of the two-day US Fed monetary policy meeting is perhaps the most uncertain of any in the past decade. A remarkably low 72% of market part
- Gold holds steady on Fed interest rate hike uncertainty
The Fed is widely expected to impose its fourth rate hike of 2018 in December.
- FPIs stay cautious on India
Mumbai: Foreign portfolio investors (FPI) continue to shy away from domestic equity markets in November after remaining heavy sellers over the last tw
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December
That the MPC is focused on inflation is evident from the minutes of the October meeting, but the RBI cannot afford to adopt such a narrow focus
- Sundaram Finance to revise interest rates from October 19
The increase would be from 7.50 per cent to 7.75 per cent for deposits and renewals for a tenure of 12 and 18 months, a press release said.
- GPF interest rate hiked to 8% for October-December quarter
The government has increased the rate of interest for General Provident Fund (GPF) and other related schemes by 0.4 percentage points to 8% for the Oc
- General Provident Fund interest rate hiked to 8%
The interest rate would apply on Provident Funds of central government employees, railways and defence forces. Last month, the government announced th
- Losses on Wall Street Rip Through Asian Financial Markets
Apple and Amazon, the two most valuable companies in the S&P 500, each had their worst day in 2 years.
- Interest rate on non-government PF, superannuation and gratuity hiked
The purpose of the Special Deposit Scheme was to provide better returns to non-government provident funds, superannuation and gratuity funds.
- We can't counter Fed's interest rate hike by raising our rates: NITI Aayog VC Rajiv Kumar
Rajiv Kumar weighs in on current economic situation.