Search Results For infrastructure
- Legault announces plan to electrify Quebec’s economy, reduce oil consumption
Legault said his plan to electrify Quebec will require massive investments, which he said could be unlocked by reviewing the management of the governm
- New SEZ policy bats for easy exits and flexibility in leases
India had 232 SEZs, of which 25 are multi-product ones and the rest are sector-specific ones, with 5,109 approved units, as of March 31.
- No taxes payable by GMR on Male airport contract compensation: Maldives
This announcement brings a major relief to GMR Group as it doesn't need to pay over USD 20 million now.
- Meet the kisans with engineering degrees
Many young professionals across the country are ditching regular pay checks and AC offices for the rigours and uncertainties of sustainable farming.
- Top-level appointments to NHB, IIFCL expected soon: Sources
IIFCL and IFCI require to fill one post of deputy managing director (DMD) each, while Exim Bank has two such vacancies.
- Hackers Take Down an Entire City's Cyber Infrastructure Using NSA-Made Tool
Baltimore presently stands crippled to a ransomware attack that used EternalBlue — a tool made by NSA, and all of the city's cyber infrastructure ha
- F&O expiry, FII flow, macro data among 8 factors that will steer market next week
The coming week may see more volatility due to the expiry of May series F&O contracts.
- View: Why Modi needs to return to his old slogan
Modi has the political capital to risk short-term costs to reap long-term gains.
- Fiscal deficit may see upward revision in Budget from 3.4% to beat slowdown
Fiscal deficit for 2018-19 is also pegged at 3.4 per cent and the final yearly figure is awaited.
- View: Incremental reforms a must do for the next government
Incremental reforms refer to a slew of smaller steps that help facilitate investment into the critical areas of financial services, energy, transporta
- Boris Johnson: Ruthless ambition behind bumbling facade
Instantly recognisable with his mop of blonde hair, Boris Johnson's bumbling but breezy attitude earned him a string of improbable political victorie
- New storm water infrastructure to ease flood risk on Saskatoon properties
The flood control strategy involves building new storm water infrastructure to improve Saskatoon’s capacity to manage increasingly extreme weather e
- L&T Hikes Shareholding in Mindtree to 28.45%, Picks up 24.9 Lakh Shares
L&T is eyeing up to 66 per cent stake in Mindtree for around Rs 10,800 crore, marking the country's first-ever hostile takeover bid in the information
- The $1.4 trillion roadblock that PM Modi will face in his 2nd term
Numbers move more slowly in the Rajya Sabha, with a third of members retiring every two years.
- Share market update: BSE Power index up; JSW Energy gains 6%
The S&P BSE Power index was trading 0.97 per cent up at 1949.80 around 11:55 am.
- A $1.4 trillion spending push tops Modi 2.0 agenda
If the PM Modi-led government delivers on its key campaign promises, Indian economy is set for a major boost. The economy is in need of stimulus and f
- Before new Modi sarkar, economic agenda tayyar
To get economy back on track, govt readies plans to simplify taxes, ease compliance, spur demand.
- DNA Money Edit: Decisive mandate for structural reforms
Employment generation, manufacturing and infrastructure and agriculture reforms are some other areas that need immediate attention