Search Results For information technology
- Mumbai: Woman duped of nearly Rs 5 lakh on matrimonial site
A 37-year-old man and two of his aides have been booked for allegedly duping a woman of Rs 4.89 lakh in a matrimonial fraud.
- OJEE examinations to be held tomorrow
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) will be conducted on Saturday at 53 centres, including 13 centres in Bhubaneswar, across the state.
- RRB Railway JE 2019 CBT 1 exam city & mock test link activated; check here
Viewing of the exam city and date intimation link has been published in RRBs' official websites and also candidates are being informed through their r
- End-user IT spending in India to reach USD 15 bn in 2019: Report
New Delhi: End-user spending on IT services in India is set to hit USD 15 billion in 2019 -- an increase of 9.8 per cent from 2018, a new release by G
- Actor Atul Parchure tries to purchase bag online; scammed of Rs 17.6K
According to the police, in his statement, Parchure alleged that on March 11 he was surfing a social media site when he came across a shoulder bag for
- If You Write a Political Post on Facebook, They Might a Representative to Your Home to Verify
The user was left stunned to see a Facebook representative landing at his home for inquiring about a post.
- Over 21,000 students appear for CAT 2019 of CUSAT for B.Tech admission
As many as 21,412 students appeared for the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) for admission to B
- D-Street bulls throw a year-end party
Telecom and automobiles were the worst-performing sectors.
- PE, VC investment in India at USD 20.5 billion in 2018: Report
The funding in 2018 was the same as the investment in the preceding year, the assurance, tax and advisory firm said.
- Congress spreading falsehoods on job data: Prasad
New Delhi: Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on Wednesday said the IT sector has created 8.73 lakh new jobs in the past five years,
- Maharashtra SSC 2019 exam papers leaked, probe underway
Question papers of three subjects of the Maharasthra State Board's Class 10 examination have been allegedly leaked in Thane district of Maharashtra, p
- Students protest for better mental health services at University of Toronto following suicide on campus
100 students staged a silent protest calling on the university to improve mental health facilities.
- IT services sector may register growth upto 9 pc in FY20
Mumbai: The information technology services sector is estimated to clock a flat growth of up to 9 per cent in the fiscal year 2019-20, a report said M
- Mumbai's engineering colleges see rise in job offers, packages from IT firms
This year, all major firms joined the recruitment process, offered salary packages as high as ₹40 lakh an annum
- International body on sustainability enters India holding Thane man's hand
Vidyadhar Prabhudesai hosts the first India office of the international body.
- Mumbai: Man held for posting obscene content of ex-fiance online
The man, Ketan Harilal Yadav, was booked and arrested under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Information Technology (IT) Act.