Search Results For info edge
- Buy Info Edge (India), target Rs 2,100: Sharekhan by BNP Paribas
Buy Info Edge (India) at a price target of Rs 2,100.
- PolicyBazaar-owned DocPrime touches 1 million unique visitor milestone
The company, in its official statement, also said that 40% of the visitor traffic came from tier-1 cities.
- Lenskart hires senior executives for top posts
The Faridabad-based company has named Oliver Kaye, who formerly led global apparel and accessories retailer The Gap’s Indian operations, as its chie
- Stocks that got a hike in target price from analysts
Out of 230 widely-covered companies, 77 beat analysts' estimates, 88 missed estimates.
- Ant Financial puts another $210 million in Zomato
The deal would value the Gurgaon-based company at around $2 billion.
- Ant Financial gets rights for biggest pie in Zomato
The agreement is a part of Ant Financial’s $200 million investment in Zomato in February, as per its updated Articles of Association.
- Share market update: These stocks crack up to 5% despite positive market mood
Benchmark indices hit fresh record highs in early trade on Monday.
- Info Edge falls 5% to snap 3-day winning streak
The stock fell 5.78 per cent to hit a low of Rs 1,393.40 on BSE.
- Zippserv raises Rs 3 crore in Pre-Series A funding from Info Edge
Info Edge India Ltd, which has also invested in Naukri, 99acres, Jeevansathi, Zomato and other ventures, had also invested Rs 2.4 crores in ZippServ
- The CEO who waded into uncharted waters and shaped a market
Dahiya's success has showed a contrarian way to build a Unicorn, and that an internet Unicorn can also win a fight against well-funded rivals.
- Don’t be over optimistic about India escaping trade war pain: Kunj Bansal, Sarthi
"Initially, trade war possibility was underestimated. But now, one has to take it seriously."
- PolicyBazaar raises over $200 mn in SoftBank-led round
Existing investors including Info Edge (India) Ltd also participated in the Series F round, ETechAces, which owns PolicyBazaar and online lending mark
- Zomato orders up, Info Edge slips into loss
The investor maintained that Zomato’s average order value is still higher than that of Swiggy.
- Info Edge posts Q4 loss at Rs13.7 crore
Info Edge, which owns online job portal Naukri.com, today reported a net loss of Rs13.7 crore on a standalone basis for the fourth quarter, as against
- Weather currency storm by hiding in IT: Jagannadham Thunuguntla, Centrum Broking
Info Edge stands head and shoulders above the rest in listed e-comm space.
- Online photo printing startup Canvera goes offline; to set up 50 stores across the country
Canvera has over 60,000 photographer partners and plans to grow it to two lakh photographers.
- Job scene has improved over last 6 months but it is a sectoral story
“Three sectors that pulled down the index are IT services, telecom & insurance.”
- Naukri.com invests Rs 3 crore in ShoeKonnect
The funding will be deployed for strengthening its technology base to scale up operations and expansion in terms of the userbase of footwear buyers an
- Problem of plenty only for big startups; rest still struggling for funding
Hitesh Oberoi, CEO at Info Edge, said that although a lot of capital is available for category leaders, getting Series A and Series B is still hard fo
- New deal may help Lenskart touch Rs 3,000-crore valuation
“Lenskart is now a growth-stage company, which became EBITDA positive in December last year, and which has continued into January,” said CEO of Le