Search Results For indian institute of science
- Government school boy clears JEE Mains by studying on his own
Sabarinathan told The New Indian Express, "My parents, who are handloom workers, could not afford to enroll me in a private coaching centre to get tra
- Asian Varsity Rankings 2019: India delivers mixed performance, 49 Indian institutions...
Asian Varsity Rankings 2019 : The rankings, collated annually by ‘Times Higher Education’, found that the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) held
- Encroachment of lakes, drains leaves city ill-equipped to face monsoon
Tuesday night’s downpour that claimed one life has once again exposed our city’s poor infrastructure and makes us wonder if Bengaluru is d
- IISc invites application for Summer Fellowship Program 2019, check details here
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the summer fellowship by visiting the official website - iisc.ac.in.
- Bengaluru: IISc researchers put war on drug-resistant Hepatitis C virus on the brink of victory
With the study presenting a novel approach of estimating the entire spectrum of mutants in infected individuals, it will also help in describing vira
- NIRF Rankings 2019: Delhi University's Miranda House Top College, IISC Bangalore Best University
There are a number of changes in the rankings of the college, for example, Hansraj College jumped to the 9th position from 12th and Lady Shri Ram Coll
- HRD rankings: IIT-M best institution, IISc best varsity
New Delhi: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Madras topped the national ranking of higher institutes of education released by the ministry of h
- IIT-Madras tops HRD's national ranking of higher institutes, 7 IITs among top 10
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and IIT-Delhi ranked second and third in the list respectively. Of the top 10 institutes, seven are
- India needs to increase its scientific output: Prof Anurag Kumar
Chennai: Citing the fewer researchers and research publications in India compared to US and China, Professor Anurag Kumar, director of Indian Institut
- GVFL makes Series A funding in defence tech startup, Optimized Electrotech
The startup is headquartered at Ahmedabad with a prototype development centre at Bangalore.
- Trees gone, city now a concrete jungle: IISc report
Bengaluru: Bengaluru's planners have clearly let it down. A once green city, it is today suffering the effects of "senseless concretisa
- Bengaluru: Garden city weighed down by brick and mortar, says IISc report
Bengaluru: If there was any doubt about Garden City Bengaluru going steadily downhill, a report by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc.) has just re
- UGC expert panel recommends increasing number of Institutions of Eminence to 30
EEC set by the HRD Ministry for selecting Institutions of Eminence (IOEs) has recommended increasing the number of such institutes to 30 from the curr
- Unscientific claims!, say academics to Science Cong chief
Bengaluru: Following the contentious claims made at the Indian Science Congress (ISC), a group of academics from top institutions of the country inclu
- 49 Indian universities in the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies University Rankings
The overall 2019 ranking comprises nearly 450 universities – expanded from 378 last year – from 43 countries, across four continents.
- Over 10 lakh extra seats likely to be created across institutes
In total, there are 903 universities, 39,050 colleges and 10,011 standalone institutions as per an All-India Survey on Higher Education, 2017-18.
- GATE Exam Admit Cards to be Released at 4 PM Today; Check Details Here
The GATE test is the benchmark exam for several post-education programs in Indian higher education institutes. It is jointly conducted by the Indian I
- PM adds 'Jai Anusandhan' to Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan and Jai Vigyan
Jalandhar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday added 'Jai Anusandhan' to former prime minister Lal Bahadur Shastri's slogan 'Jai Jaw
- 22 students from rural Karnataka to get mentoring from experts
As many as 22 students from different parts of the state, mainly from rural and tribal areas, are now a step closer to chasing their dream careers wit
- IISc research scholars join countrywide stipend hike movement, write to PM
As many as 300 research scholars at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore on Thursday wrote postcards to Prime Minister Narendra Modi highl