Search Results For indian banks
- Corporation Bank posts loss of Rs 6,581 crore in Q4 as provisioning doubles
Total income stood at Rs 4,187.65 crore.
- Bank of India back in the black in Q4
The bank’s asset quality, capital and loan growth are in much better position now.
- Karur Vysya Bank Q4 profit up 19 pc at Rs 60 cr
Karur Vyasa Bank clocked a profit of Rs 50.56 crore during the corresponding January-March period of 2017-18.
- India may see another NPL cycle; stay put with large banks: Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley also highlighted increased concerns over loan growth for FY20.
- Allahabad Bank falls 6% as bank announces Rs 1,200 crore QIP
The fundraising is a part of its Rs 4,500 crore capital raising plan to pare government stake to below 75 per cent
- Citi downgrades IDFC First Bank to underperform
IDFC First bank has posted a net loss of Rs 218 crore for the fourth quarter due to high provisioning
- Is SBI a good buy now? Analysts seem to agree; stock climbs 2%
Brokerages have shown faith in the stock and are largely positive on the prospects of the bank.
- Allahabad Bank may raise Rs 1,200 crore via QIP; eyes profit in June quarter
"We are expecting to make profit from first quarter onwards," said CEO SS Mallikarjuna.
- J&K Bank to meet next week to consider raising Rs 1,600 crore in current fiscal
Shares of Jammu & Kashmir Bank were trading 4.16 per cent higher at Rs 55.10 apiece on BSE.
- India Ratings downgrades Yes Bank with negative outlook
The negative outlook reflects the downside risks to the agency's estimates of profitability and capital buffers.
- Auto slowdown may hit banks’ retail growth
Personal vehicle loan portfolio, comprising cars and two-wheeler loans, nearly halved in the last fiscal
- ICICI Bank Q4 profit way off the mark: 7 key takeaways
ICICI Bank reported 5 per cent YoY fall in standalone profit at Rs 969.06 crore in Q4FY19.
- SBI sold electoral bonds worth Rs 3622 crore in March and April
Electoral bonds of Rs 1365.69 crore were sold in March, which shot up by 65.21 per cent in April to Rs 2256.37 crore.
- If government intervenes today, it can create moral hazard for tomorrow, says CEA
“We have to ensure that we do not have a situation of private profits and socialised losses.”
- United Bank of India to report profit for March quarter: CEO
UBI would raise up to Rs 1,000 crore from the market in the second half of the fiscal.
- Mallya repeats offer of 100 per cent payback for Indian banks
London: Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya took to social media on Monday to lament the collapse of Jet Airways and repeated his offer of a "10
- Vijay Mallya repeats offer of 100% payback for Indian banks
Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya took to social media on Monday to lament the collapse of Jet Airways and repeated his offer of a "100 per cent pa
- View: Supervisory independence is as important as monetary policy independence for RBI
If a regulator issues tough norms, but is forced to backtrack, then expectations of a lax regime will set in.
- One or the other is lying: Mallya raises question on Indian Banks, PM Modi
New Delhi: Fugitive Businessman Vijay Mallya on Thursday cited a statement made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi while taking a dig at him as well as b
- Banks want 90% lenders’ nod for resolution
The recommendation of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) to RBI about the lenders’ consent clause has dismayed industry.