Search Results For indian bank
- After Market: Investors make Rs 2.54L cr in a day; 176 stocks hit upper circuits
Dilip Buildcon and Avadh Sugar & Energy were among the 176 stocks that hit upper circuits on BSE.
- Addressing liquidity concern should be top agenda for NDA 2.0: Keki Mistry, HDFC
There is a fear of NPLs and I think that is a very important concern which needs to be addressed
- Share market update: PSU Bank shares gain; Bank of Baroda surges 11%
The Nifty PSU Bank index was trading 6.59 per cent up at 3363.55 around 10:03 am.
- Corporation Bank posts loss of Rs 6,581 crore in Q4 as provisioning doubles
Total income stood at Rs 4,187.65 crore.
- Bank of India back in the black in Q4
The bank’s asset quality, capital and loan growth are in much better position now.
- Karur Vysya Bank Q4 profit up 19 pc at Rs 60 cr
Karur Vyasa Bank clocked a profit of Rs 50.56 crore during the corresponding January-March period of 2017-18.
- Indian Bank to decide on raising Rs 7,000 crore in Q2: MD
Gross NPA of the bank reduced to 7.11 per cent at the end of March 2018 while net NPA was at 3.75 per cent.
- India may see another NPL cycle; stay put with large banks: Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley also highlighted increased concerns over loan growth for FY20.
- Indian Bank posts net loss of Rs 190 cr in Q4 on higher NPA provisioning
Indian Bank's total income in the March 2019 quarter was up at Rs 5,537.47 crore as against Rs 4,954.21 crore in the corresponding period a year ago
- United Bank of India back in the black after 7 quarters
The Kolkata-based lender had reported Rs 260 crore loss in the year ago period.
- HDFC rises 2% on better-than-expected Q4 results
HDFC reported a 26.80 per cent year-on-year (YoY) rise in standalone net profit at Rs 2,861.58 crore
- Allahabad Bank falls 6% as bank announces Rs 1,200 crore QIP
The fundraising is a part of its Rs 4,500 crore capital raising plan to pare government stake to below 75 per cent
- Citi downgrades IDFC First Bank to underperform
IDFC First bank has posted a net loss of Rs 218 crore for the fourth quarter due to high provisioning
- Is SBI a good buy now? Analysts seem to agree; stock climbs 2%
Brokerages have shown faith in the stock and are largely positive on the prospects of the bank.
- The week in 10 stocks: RIL’s big slump; stocks that soared when market bled and a new listing
Take a look at the top stocks and sectors that buzzed through the whole week.
- Allahabad Bank may raise Rs 1,200 crore via QIP; eyes profit in June quarter
"We are expecting to make profit from first quarter onwards," said CEO SS Mallikarjuna.
- J&K Bank to meet next week to consider raising Rs 1,600 crore in current fiscal
Shares of Jammu & Kashmir Bank were trading 4.16 per cent higher at Rs 55.10 apiece on BSE.
- SBI misses fourth-quarter profit estimate, provisions up quarter-on-quarter
The Indian banking sector has been plagued by record levels of bad loans for years, and state-run lenders including SBI account for the biggest share
- South Indian Bank Q4 profit falls 38% to Rs 71 crore
Total income increased to Rs 2,026.59 crore from Rs 1,767.65 crore a year ago.
- India Ratings downgrades Yes Bank with negative outlook
The negative outlook reflects the downside risks to the agency's estimates of profitability and capital buffers.