Search Results For india nepal
- Nepalese Going Abroad via India Will Now Need an NOC for Immigration Clearance
The applicants need to submit an application letter to the Nepalese Embassy stating the reason of travel along with the visa of that country, a copy o
- Indian and Nepalese officials to meet for trade treaty review on 7 February
While Nepal is likely to discuss issues relating to reducing its growing trade deficit with its southern neighbour, the two countries may discuss way
- India gifts 30 ambulances and 6 buses to Nepal on Republic Day
Since 1994, India has gifted 722 ambulances and 142 buses to various organisations in Nepal.
- First India-Nepal passenger train on broad gauge likely to begin from December
New Delhi: The first passenger train to run on broad gauge between India and Nepal is likely to run from December this year, sources in the railways h
- Govt Orders Transfer of 2,000 SSB Personnel to Intelligence Bureau to Strengthen Border Snoop Apparatus
The move was in the making for the last few years after NSA Ajit Doval had in June, 2016 written to the then Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi underlining
- 'Wanted' men entering India via Nepal despite suspended passports, RPO alerts M...
No questions are asked on the India-Nepal border as Indians do not require a passport when travelling to and from that country.
- 4.5-magnitude earthquake hits India-Nepal border, no casualty reported
A 4.5-magnitude earthquake hit the Indo-Nepal border in Uttar Pradesh Friday afternoon, the National Centre for Seismology (NCS) said.
- Centre approves Rs 8,606 crore for border infrastructure and management
The umbrella scheme Border Infrastructure and Management containing 60 projects and with an outlay of Rs 8,606 crore has been approved, a home ministr
- Opinion | Nepal’s snub shows up Indian coercive power
India needs to develop sharper instruments to coerce hostile leadership in the neighbourhood
- Nepal's access to Chinese ports will end India's monopoly on trade routes
Nepal had sought access to Chinese ports to reduce dependence on India after a border blockade in 2015-16 left the country short of fuel and medicines
- PM Modi arrives in Nepal to attend two-day BIMSTEC Summit
New Delhi/Kathmandu: Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Kathmandu on Thursday to attend the 4th BIMSTEC Summit that will focus on enhancing
- Atal ji realised that Nepal, India must progress together, says Nepalese minister...
Nepal foreign minister said Atal Bihari Vajpayee had a deep spiritual relationship with Nepal. He elaborated on it saying Vajpayee used to view Nepal
- India, Nepal pledge to enhance border security, intel sharing
A visiting delegation of the Nepalese frontier guarding force - the Armed Police Force - concluded its four-day talks with their Indian counterparts S
- Two Nigerian citizens arrested on India-Nepal border in Raxaul, suspected of being ISI agents
Security forces have arrested two alleged ISI agents from India-Nepal border in Raxaul town of Bihar. The two are Nigerian citizens and were trying to
- What Does a Change in India-Nepal 1950 Peace Treaty Mean
Governed by 10 Articles, the countries entered into the Treaty with the desire to "strengthen and develop these (existing) ties and to perpetuate peac
- India, Nepal to conduct 2-week long military exercise from Wednesday
The exercise is taking place nearly three weeks after Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the Himalayan nation during which both the countries decide
- Indian embassy's camp office in Nepal's Biratnagar to be shut down
Indian embassy's camp office in Nepal's Biratnagar will soon be shut down and re-located, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said on Monday.
- India-Nepal Ties Scaled 'New Heights' After Modi Visit: PM Oli
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday wrapped up his two-day visit to Nepal during which he held talks with Oli and visited the famed 20th century
- Narendra Modi visit successful, says Nepal's PM Oli
Oli said the two countries have agreed to expedite implementation of all pending projects of bilateral cooperation by Nepal’s Constitution Day in Se