Search Results For india b
- India Bans Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh Terror Outfit
In a notification, the home ministry said the outfit has committed acts of terrorism, promoted acts of terrorism and has been engaged in radicalisatio
- Redmi Go variant with more storage teased in India by Xiaomi
Xiaomi Redmi Go budget-phone comes with 5-inch display, a 3,000mAh battery, and a 5MP selfie snapper
- India Inc hopes for a strong revival under NDA II
The coming five years, industry leaders feel, will be about completing unfinished agendas and a strong revival of GDP growth in the country
- Manipulating minds, controlling wallets
You see a socialite stepping out of a Jaguar carrying an LV clutch. You probably won't think that the clutch is a counterfeit
- Cement, metal, banking to impact market today
Range bound bias with buy on decline strategy with the medium term support of 11420-11333 zones for an upside move towards 12000 zones
- DNA Money Edit: Decisive mandate for structural reforms
Employment generation, manufacturing and infrastructure and agriculture reforms are some other areas that need immediate attention
- Poll dyNAMO blasts Sensex past 40K
Sensex hits 40000 milestone and Nifty cracks 12000 as National Democratic government returns to power with a thumping majority
- BSNL, MTNL revival, spectrum auction top on new govt's agenda
The DoT is also preparing a 100-day agenda note for the new government which will clearly specify the topmost priorities
- Tanmay Bhatt on AIB dissolution: The hardest part about everything is to come to terms with my own failings as a leader
AIB co-founder Tanmay Bhatt took to his Instagram page and write a heartfelt note on the group getting dissolved after #MeToo controversy.
- Sony Announces Exit From Indian Smartphone Market After Facing Tough Competition
Sony Mobile, however, said that it would continue to monitor the market situations and business feasibility in the country.
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift Revealed, India Bound
2020 Skoda Superb facelift is here to give its sibling VW Passat some sleepless nights. The 2020 Skoda Superb facelift comes with a shaper and cleaner
- IOC decision may hamper India boxers’ plans
IOC confirmed that qualification for the Games will take place between January and May 2020.
- Why asking for advice backfires often
Giving advice makes a person feel wanted and wiser. It is a sense of power. Don't we all see people constantly chiming in with their pearls of wisdom?
- Banking, auto, defence likely to trade with positive bias
Markets are trading within a range of 11900-11450 and wherever this range gets broken the next 450 points move will come and the probability of an upw
- DNA Money Edit: Snapdeal-ShopClues deal or no deal?
While some call the deal 'a new wave of consolidation' in the Indian e-commerce industry, many others wonder if they will really end up in a deal, let
- Pakistan Test-fires Ballistic Missile Capable of Hitting India But Stresses on Peace Talks With Neighbour
Pakistan announced that it has conducted a training launch of a Shaheen II, surface-to-surface ballistic missile, which it said is capable of deliveri
- After AIB split, Gursimran Khamba announces new venture '[email protected]!'
Khamba presents his side of the story in a long note
- FinMin starts meeting with industry bodies in run-up to 2019-20 budget
The final Budget for the fiscal is likely to be tabled in July after formation of the new government.
- AIB headed for dissolution? Tanmay Bhat no longer the CEO, Gursimran Khamba breaks all ties with the company
"Rohan Joshi and Ashish Shakya will continue to manage the remaining affairs at AIB, but will also be pursuing solo interests in the coming future," s
- Gursimran Khamba announces new venture after exit from AIB, explains why he withdrew...
Gursimran Khamba announced his new venture within hours of AIB confirming his exit. He also wrote why he decided to withdraw from sexual harassment