Search Results For india
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Kerala salvages Congress, Rahul Gandhi's pride
The Congress-led alliance under the banner United Democratic Front swept the state's 19 out of 20 Lok Sabha constituencies, leaving just one seat Alap
- PHOTOS: Arjun Kapoor POSES with ladylove Malaika Arora for the first time in PUBLIC at the special screening ‘India’s Most Wanted’
Last night Arjun Kapoor hosted a special screening of his movie India’s Most Wanted and his full family was
- Four new Supreme Court judges administered oath of office
Justices B R Gavai, Surya Kant, Aniruddha Bose and A S Bopanna were administered oath of office by the CJI
- Mandate 2019 is for doing big, bold reforms: Sanjeev Sanyal
Economists think government has the opportunity to initiate reforms right from the budget.
- Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019: Except Dushyant Chautala, all INLD, JJP-AAP candidates...
Among the big losers of the JJP-AAP is the younger son of former MP Ajay Chautala, Digvijay, who got only about 4.53% votes. AAP’s state president N
- Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019: Congress wiped out in Haryana, but its vote share...
The Congress, which was completely wiped out in Haryana, can take solace in the fact that its vote share this time increased by about 5% — from 22.
- Indian envoy rules out talks with Pakistan unless it stops supporting terror
Ties between India and Pakistan hit a new low after the Pulwama terror attack.
- After poor show, pressure on Kamal Nath to quit
Bhopal: After the Congress's poor showing in the Lok Sabha polls in Madhya Pradesh, murmurs of protest have started against Chief Minister Kamal Nath
- ICC World Cup : India look to sort no 4 position when they face NZ in pre-WC match
London: Armed with pedigree, personnel and form, favourites India will look to hit the ground running when they face New Zealand in their opening warm
- India 2nd in government requests for users' data on Facebook
“This increase was primarily driven by 16,600 items we restricted in India based on a Delhi High Court order regarding claims made about PepsiCo pro
- 'England is the strongest side of ICC World Cup 2019': Virat Kohli
London: India skipper Virat Kohli on Thursday said England in their conditions would be the "most strong side" in the ICC Men's Cricket
- ICC World Cup recap: Top 5 highest run scorers
The ICC cricket World Cup commences from May 30 in England and Wales. With hot conditions this time around in England record-shattering runs are being
- Increase in voter turnout may have led to BJP victory in MP, Rajasthan and Chha...
Analysts said this increase in turnout appears to have been caused by a “feeling of regret” among people who had voted against the BJP in the asse
- India's Most Wanted movie review: This Arjun Kapoor film about intelligence isn't...
India’s Most Wanted movie review: Arjun Kapoor plays it subtle in a well-meaning thriller too restrained to be memorable. The idea at its heart is g
- SC dismisses plea of ex-Kolkata CP Rajeev Kumar seeking extension of protection from arrest
The Supreme Court Friday dismissed a plea of former Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar seeking extension of protection from arrest in the multi-
- Harbhajan Singh picks up his favourites for ICC World Cup 2019
London: Veteran India spinner Harbhajan Singh insists his country deserve to be ranked alongside hosts England as joint-favourites to win the World Cu
- Full Strength at SC for First Time Since 2008 as Four New Judges Administered Oath of Office
In 2008 Parliament had increased the number of judges from 26 to 31.
- PIL to review political parties having names with religious connotations: HC seeks Centre's reply
The Delhi High Court on Friday sought response of the Centre and Election Commission on a PIL to review political parties having names with religious