Search Results For imf
- IMF warns US-China trade war will 'jeopardize' 2019 global growth
Optimism was high earlier this month that a deal was within striking distance but tensions erupted leading to a stand-off.
- IMF director Gita Gopinath receives accolades on Mysuru homecoming
Mysuru: It was her first visit to India after taking over as Economic Counsellor and Director of the Research Department at the International Monetary
- Pakistani central bank hikes interest rate as inflation bites
The 150 basis points increase follows a preliminary agreement last week with the IMF for a $6 billion loan that is expected to come with tough conditi
- IMFA posts loss of Rs 74 cr in March quarter
Standalone income declined to Rs 437.67 crore from Rs 451.75 crore in the year-ago period.
- IMF's Lagarde says US-China trade war could be risk for world economic outlook
The IMF last month cut its growth forecast for 2019 to 3.3 per cent.
- Pakistan stocks cap worst week in 17 years; here’s why
The South Asian nation is expected to adopt tough measures as part of its deal with the IMF.
- Forex reserves up by USD 1.36 bn to USD 420.05 bn
Mumbai: The country's foreign exchange reserves rose by USD 1.368 billion to reach USD 420.055 billion in the week to May 10 on account of a rise
- Pak currency hits all-time low against US dollar, Opposition blames Imran Khan's government
Opposition parties blamed Imran Khan-led PTI government's policies for weakening the national currency.
- Pakistan's Currency Plunges to All-time Low Days After IMF Bailout Deal
Pakistan is currently facing significant economic challenges, with declining foreign exchange reserves, diminishing growth and increasing trade defici
- Beleaguered Sri Lanka gets long-delayed IMF cash
International Monetary Fund said it was releasing US $164.1 million to Sri Lanka under a three-year US $1.5 billion bailout that was suspended in Octo
- Pakistan reaches agreement with IMF after months of discussions; to get USD 6 billion over 3 yrs
New Delhi: After months of discussions and negotiations, cash-strapped Pakistan reached an agreement with the
- Pakistan reaches agreement with IMF for 6 billion dollar bailout package
Islamabad: Pakistan has reached an accord with the International Monetary Fund over a three-year, USD 6 billion bailout package aimed at shoring up fr
- IMF Bails Out Cash-strapped Pakistan in Nick of Time, to Pay $6 Billion Over Next 3 Years
A government report published on Friday warned that Pakistan's growth rate is set to hit an eight-year low, with the country’s GDP rate likely to si
- Pakistan Reaches Agreement with IMF, to Get $6 Billion over Three Years
The staff-level agreement now awaits a formal approval by the International Monetary Fund board of directors in Washington.
- Pak gets conditional IMF bailout
Will get $6 billion over three years, but govt will have to take action on terror financing
- Pakistan reaches agreement with IMF, to receive USD 6 billion over 3 years
Pakistan on Sunday reached an agreement with the IMF on a bailout package under which the cash-strapped country will receive USD 6 billion over three
- Pakistan to continue talks with IMF on bailout, after Imran Khan's objection to first draft
Sources in the ministry of finance said that there were at least three main sticking points that led to inconclusive talks till the last day of the IM
- Pakistan to continue talks with IMF on bailout over weekend
Islamabad: The talks between cash-strapped Pakistan and the IMF will continue over the weekend after th
- US-China Trade Tensions 'Pose a Threat to Global Economy': IMF
Renewed tensions between the two economic superpowers were hanging over the negotiations that were set to resume later on Thursday and IMF spokesman G