Search Results For idbi bank
- NBCC, DHFL, ALL, Zee, ONGC among 234 stocks set to rally, shows MACD
Many of these stocks have been witnessing strong trading volumes of late.
- NCLAT annuls voting on NBCC's Jaypee Infratech bid
New Delhi: Acting upon a fresh plea by IDBI Bank, the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) on Friday cancelled the voting by homebuyers and
- NCLAT annuls lenders' voting on NBCC's bid to acquire Jaypee Infratech
Hearing a plea by IDBI Bank, seeking a stay or annulment of the voting process, a three-member bench of the NCLAT headed by Chairman Justice S J Mukho
- NBCC’s revised Jaypee bid put to vote
“Both home buyers and financial creditors will start voting on NBCC’s revised proposal on Thursday and the process will conclude on Sunday,” sai
- State-run banks exploring QIP route to raise capital
he size of QIPs by state-owned banks could be in the range of Rs 19,000-Rs 32,000 crore
- IDBI sees early synergies with LIC
The bank is using its network to sell insurance policies and in turn planning to offer home loans to LIC’s customers.
- After Market: Airtel drops despite good Q4, ICICI Bank slips; 201 stocks hit lower circuits
Sino-US trade war jitters kept investors nervous s did speculations around India’s election outcome.
- Jaypee Infra lenders to mull NBCC revised bid on Thursday
The Allahabad bench of NCLT will hear the matter related to extension of the insolvency process next on May 21.
- Haryana proposes exit route from expressway project for Essel Group
Haryana govt entity moves arbitration panel on the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway project.
- Jaypee Infra insolvency: Creditors reject Suraksha Realty's bid; to meet on May 9 for future action
Financial creditors of Jaypee Infratech Friday rejected Suraksha Realty's bid for the debt-laden firm as the offer was low on upfront cash payment and
- Jaypee Infra Insolvency: Homebuyers Want NBCC Bid to be Reconsidered; Say no Faith in Private Companies
Representatives of nine homebuyers' associations of Jaypee Infratech's housing projects in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, said that Jaypee group promoters are
- Finance Ministry to take call on bank recap after September
Sources said the interim Budget did not have the provision for any recap from April to July as the banks were adequately capitalised till September.
- Share market update: 80 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
However, Britannia Inds., GAIL, TCS, Tata Motors and Infosys were among the top losers.
- NBCC gets approvals for revised Jaypee Infra bid
The 270-day deadline to complete the resolution of insolvency case ends on May 6.
- IDBI Bank seeks NCLT nod to extend Jaypee resolution deadline
The deadline ends on May 6 and the Committee of Creditors (CoC) is likely to meet on April 30 to put to vote the Mumbai-based Suraksha Realty's bid, t
- IDBI Bank opens processing in 3 cities for Iran trade
IDBI received the nod to handle import-export transactions with Iran in early March.
- Iran oil sanctions may hit India’s basmati rice industry
Given the scale of basmati rice exports to Iran, a disruption in sales to this market can have a severe adverse impact on the basmati rice industry.
- Suzlon, DHFL, BHEL & CEAT among 127 stocks all set to crack, shows MACD
Many of these stocks have also been witnessing strong trading volumes of late.