Search Results For hyeon chung
- ‘The Professor' is still learning
South Korea has some extraordinarily gifted athletes to draw inspiration from. There is Inbee Park, the women’s golfer who has won seven Majors.
- Denis Istomin in tennis' rare spectacle
Uzbekistan's world No. 93 talks about unusual phenomenon of playing tennis with glasses, pros & cons of having mother as full-time coach and significa
- Hyeon Chung to be Star Attraction at Tata Open Maharashtra
South Korean tennis player Hyeon Chung, who defeated winner of multiple Grand Slam titles Novak Djokovic earlier this year, will be a star attraction
- South Korea tennis star Hyeon Chung to play at ATP Tata Open in Pune
Hyeon Chung, one of the most promising talents in the world of tennis, has confirmed his presence for the second edition of Tata Open Maharashtra. The
- Hyeon Chung to be star attraction at Tata Open Maharashtra
Tata Open Maharashtra Tournament Director Prashant Sutar was excited to sign the Korean as one of the first players for the event.
- South Korea's Hyeon Chung out of French Open due to long-standing ankle injury
Chung, 21, announced the Roland Garros pullout in a tweet late yesterday, saying he had been forced to withdraw from a French Open warmup tournament i
- Alexander Zverev downs Hyeon Chung to reach Munich Open tennis final
Alexander Zverev moved closer to a successful title defence at the Munich Open tennis tournament as he defeated Hyeon Chung in the semi-finals on Satu
- Alexander Zverev downs Hyeon Chung for all German Munich final
Zverev, the top seed, put in an assured display to seal a 7-5, 6-2 victory in one hour, 31 minutes to claim his first win against Chung at the third a
- Alexander Zverev to face Hyeon Chung in ATP Munich semi-finals
The 21-year-old Alexander Zverev, ranked third in the world, needed just over an hour to beat German compatriot Jan-Lennard Struff 6-3, 6-2 in his qua
- Alexander Zverev to face South Korea's Hyeon Chung in Munich semi-finals
The 21-year-old Zverev, ranked third in the world, needed just over an hour to beat German compatriot Jan-Lennard Struff 6-3, 6-2 in his quarter-final
- Roger Federer to return for grass court season at Mercedes Cup in June
Lucas Pouille, Milos Raonic, Hyeon Chung, and Nick Kyrgios will participate too.
- I will work hard to restore my confidence, says Djokovic
Novak Djokovic said on Wednesday his confidence had been rocked by a string of poor results after a premature return from elbow surgery but the former
- Miami Open: Juan Martin del Potro grinds down Milos Raonic; John Isner also through to semis
el Potro, who claimed the Indian Wells title earlier this month, fed off the energy of a raucous crowd that was firmly behind the Argentine, wearing d
- John Isner routs Hyeon Chung to enter Miami Open tennis semis
Big-serving American John Isner overwhelmed South Korean Chung Hyeon 6-1, 6-4 to advance to the semi-finals at the Miami Open tennis tournament on Wed
- Roger Federer, Martin del Potro enter semis at Indian Wells
Roger Federer against Hyeon Chung on Friday. PIC/AFP Roger Federer has earned a spot in the semi-finals of the Paribas Open here after beating Hyeon
- Tommy Haas calls time on tennis career spanning more than two decades
The 39-year-old German, a tournament director at the ongoing BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, announced his decision in an emotional speech shortly a
- Delray Beach Open: Denis Shapovalov moves into semis, Hyeon Chung faces exit
Denis Shapovalov of Canada beat American Taylor Fritz 7-5, 6-4 on Friday at the Delray Beach Open to earn the second semifinal berth of his career.
- Federer reaches 7th Australian Open final after Chung retires
MELBOURNE, Australia --- Roger Federer has moved to within one win of a 20th Grand Slam singles title after reaching a record seventh Australian O
- Chung limps out of Aussie Open but has eyes fixed on future
MELBOURNE, Australia --- Hyeon Chung may have limped out of this year's Australian Open, but his upbeat mood made clear he firmly believes he'll
- Roger Federer marches into Australian Open Tennis final after Hyeon Chung retires...
Roger Federer entered the Australian Open final after South Korea’s Hyeon Chung, who defeated Novak Djokovic in the fourth round, conceded the match