Search Results For humboldt broncos bus crash
- Humboldt Broncos Twitter account hacked
The official Twitter account of the Humboldt Broncos hockey team was hacked on Wednesday, May 8.
- Humboldt Broncos families push petition that seeks country-wide trucking laws
Petition E-2005, closing May 14, proposes new country-wide regulations in the trucking industry.
- Ryan Straschnitzki, Humboldt bus crash survivor, participates in worldwide spinal cord research run
Ryan Straschnitzki participated in the Wings for Life World Run early Sunday morning in Calgary.
- Wounded Warriors Canada expands program access to Saskatchewan
Wounded Warriors Canada is expanding access to its programming for first responders in Saskatchewan.
- Humboldt Broncos families support hockey assistance program after criticism
SJHL president Bill Chow said he stands by the decision to set up an assistance program despite criticism it was done without consulting the Humboldt
- Saskatchewan privacy commissioner did ‘nothing wrong’ reporting privacy breaches
In February, commissioner Ronald Kruzeniski determined eight people, mostly doctors, had snooped on the electronic health files of 10 people.
- Inaugural Green Shirt Day held to raise organ donation awareness in Alberta
Edmonton, Calgary and Lethbridge raised organ donor awareness on Sunday.
- ‘Good must continue to come from this’: Memorial service held for Broncos victims
Jaskirat Singh Sidhu of Calgary was sentenced last month to eight years for dangerous driving causing death and bodily injury.
- Character of Humboldt Broncos bus crash victim Adam Herold keeps family going
The family of Adam Herold, who died in the Humboldt Broncos bus crash, is trying to keep going to help others the way he would have.
- Humboldt Broncos play-by-play announcer preserves team’s legacy
Play-by-play commentator Rory McGouran was tasked with telling the story of a rebuilt Humboldt Broncos team on the ice.
- ‘Brody was so kind to everyone:’ Community shares memories of Humboldt Broncos statistician
Brody Hinz, 18, was one of the 16 victims killed in last year’s Humboldt Broncos bus crash.
- Humboldt arena hosts memorial service for one-year anniversary of Broncos bus crash
The service led by the team's pastor is being held at the Humboldt arena, where rows of yellow banners hang above the main entrance with the names of
- ‘Longest night of my life’: doctor recalls night of Humboldt Broncos bus crash
Dr. Hassan Masri was working in the intensive care unit (ICU) in Saskatoon the night of the Humboldt Broncos bus crash.
- Sask. Premier Scott Moe reflects on anniversary of the Humboldt Broncos tragedy
On April 6, it will be one year since the Humboldt Broncos crash, and Scott Moe says he's reminded of the global outpouring of support for the small c
- The story of the Humboldt Broncos: One year later
It’s not just the Humboldt communities that will mark the anniversary with remembrance. It’s all of Canada, too.
- Humboldt Broncos memorial exhibit displays outpouring of support from around the world
Thousand of items have been sent to Humboldt to show support for the Broncos and community since the devastating bus crash on April 6, 2018.
- Lethbridge elementary school hosts Green Shirt Day assembly
Teacher Bernie Boulet – mother of late Humboldt Bronco Logan Boulet – said she thought shifting the focus of an assembly to organ donation and Gre
- Survivors, families mark Humboldt Broncos tragedy forever with tattoos
Permanently inked into the skin of Ryan Straschnitzki’s right arm is the motto of Broncos head coach Darcy Haugan: “It's a great day to be a Bronc
- How the trucking industry has changed 1 year after the Humboldt Broncos bus crash
"Some of the changes have been good. They're, in our eyes, a baby step; we still think there's a lot more to do," said a parent of one Humboldt Bronco
- Injured Humboldt Bronco working to overcome brain injury
Injured Humboldt Bronco player Layne Matechuk spent a month in a coma with a serious brain injury and had to learn how to talk and walk again.