Search Results For heather senoran
- Holiday initiative aims to help women in Kingston shelters, one shoebox at a time
An annual holiday initiative where volunteers stuff shoe boxes with goodies and gift them to women in shelters.
- The Salvation Army Kingston needs more volunteers for annual Kettle Campaign
The Salvation Army Kingston is gearing up for their annual Kettle Campaign this week, but is hoping for more volunteers to help with the fundraiser.
- Kingston looking to boost tourism with proposed deep-water dock for cruise ships
On Nov. 7, council will consider a plan that includes spending $80,000 to study a potential dock site at 1 Queen Street.
- Santa Claus Parade brings early Christmas spirit to community of Amherstview
Amherstview Lions Club hosts 38th annual Santa Claus Parade.
- Hundreds rally to stop a controversial wind turbine project in Prince Edward County
Some construction work has begun in Prince Edward County for WPD's White Pines Wind Project. But hundreds of county residents still hope the nine-turb
- Queen’s University alumni return for homecoming celebrations
Queen's University hosts another homecoming weekend where alumni can reconnect with old friends, have fun and watch a football game.
- Kingstonians react to the possible closure of all Sears Canada stores
Sears Canada is ready to pull the plug on every one of its stores if judge approves liquidation sales. Kingstonians react to the news.
- 128 Flags of Remembrance raised in Kingston to honour Canadian soldiers
128 flags were raised in Kingston to pay tribute to the Canadian military members from the Boer War to present.
- Annual Fare for Friends fundraiser serves up good eats for a great cause
United Way KFL&A hosts 24th annual garden party style event on CFB Kingston grounds.
- Garrison Kingston Family Fun Fest kicks off with air show and free activities
The Canadian Forces Snowbirds make a comeback over Kingston skies for the special Canada 150 edition of Family Fun Fest.
- Local marijuana users dismiss recent CMHA report calling for restrictions on legalized pot
The CMHA recently released a report calling for restrictions on legalized marijuana sales and distribution, but many users and current sellers disagre
- 30th annual Kingston Sheepdog Trials festival brings hundreds to Grass Creek Park
The event, which features a competition and dog shows, is considered the largest of its kind in North America.
- Kingston group celebrates the human body by holding topless march
About half dozen people took their shirts off in solidarity for the first ever topless march in Kingston.