Search Results For healthcare
- Stocks in the news: Tata Motors, Reliance Capital, Cipla, Fortis Healthcare and Bharti Airtel
UBS has maintained buy rating on Bank of Baroda and lowered target price to Rs 145.
- 'Glaring irregularities at all govt hospitals'
One of the major issues highlighted in the report includes anomalies in functioning of pharmacies in government hospitals
- Share market update: Nifty Pharma index down; Aurobindo Pharma slumps 6%
The Nifty Pharma index was trading 1.41 per cent down at 8456.70 around 10:18 am.
- Swarms of bugs, missing data plague firms now making heart drug
Last month, the FDA posted a list of 43 versions of valsartan and similar drugs that don’t contain carcinogens.
- Cadila Healthcare at over 4.5 year low; chart points to more downside
Trend intensity(TI) indicator rose to 36, suggesting a strong downtrend for the stock.
- Share market update: Nifty Pharma index down; Sun Pharma plunges 7%
The Nifty Pharma index was trading 3.20 per cent down at 8321.10 around 10:23 am.
- Niti Aayog wants Centre, states to use AI for solving social sector problems
New Delhi: Government think tank Niti Aayog has asked central ministries and states to identify key projects where Artificial Intelligence (AI) could
- Share market update: 87 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
Domestic benchmark index NSE Nifty was trading 49.75 points up at 11,271.80.
- LetsVenture set to launch its healthcare council
Funding programme to focus on healthcare investments at seed and pre-Series-A stages.
- Early US probe findings may impact pharma companies
Under the Sherman Anti-trust Act, a maximum penalty of $100 million could be imposed.
- Docttocare raises Rs 4 cr in seed funding
The funds raised will be utilised to ramp up the product experience and increase the outreach to people seeking quality healthcare, the company said.
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals Inc among cos facing lawsuit by US states: Cadila
In a regulatory filing, Cadila said in its opinion this particular matter is not likely to have any material impact on the operations and financials o
- MSCI rejig may lead to $1 billion FII outflow from India
Inflows from foreign portfolio investors have already slowed down in May.
- Pharma stocks bleed as US states file lawsuit against generic drug firms
Lupin, Aurobindo Pharma, Dr Reddy’s, Glenmark, Wockhardt USA and Zydus have been named in the lawsuit.
- After Market: HDFC, MT Educare, Merck shine in depressed market; 300 stocks hit 52-week lows
Momentum indicator MACD showed bearish crossovers on 61 counters on BSE.
- Poly Medicure Q4 profit falls 7% to Rs 21 crore
Poly Medicure had posted a net profit of Rs 23.05 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.
- Soon, standardised treatment for cancer patients across state
According to officials, 2.22 crore families in the state have been covered under the Aayushman Bharat scheme, while 23 lakh procedures have been perfo
- Share market update: 130 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
Domestic benchmark index NSE Nifty was trading 0.25 points up at 11,279.15.
- Voda Idea & Cadila may exit in MSCI India rejig
The MSCI quarterly index review results will be announced on May 13.
- Canadian health care stuck in the ’60s, expert says
When medicare was first conceived, the Canadian government decided to limit services outside of hospitals and doctors' offices. Now, experts are sayin