Search Results For health
- Tripura minister catches doctor red-handed while conducting abortion
Tripura: Tripura Health Minister Sudip Roy Barman on Wednesday caught a doctor red-handed while conducting an abortion at a government hospital in Sou
- DLF health to improve on debt cuts, concerns on sales linger
The management has guided that pre-sales could increase 10-12 per cent in FY20.
- 3-year-old struck by bus left with minor injuries in Halifax: police
A Metro Transit bus had struck a young child at low speed while stopping at the Mumford Road bus terminal.
- One in five Brits grow fat ‘because lack of public toilets raises fears of exercising outdoors’
PEOPLE are growing fat because a public loos shortage means many fear taking a walk or run, a charity bizarrely claims. One in five stays in more than
- Stroke rates are rocketing among young Brits due to obesity and cocaine use
STROKE rates have rocketed by a fifth among young Brits in just a decade – fuelled by obesity and cocaine use. Oxford University experts warn too ma
- City of Toronto launches petition demanding Ford government reverse course on cuts
The City of Toronto has said the cuts, which include deep slashes to funding for child care and Toronto Public Health, could leave up to a $180-millio
- Healthy dog was put down because owner wanted to be laid to rest with her
A HEALTHY pet dog was put down after her late owner ordered the death in her will – just so they could be laid to rest together. Shih Tzu Emma was t
- Government plans Rs 1,000-crore fund for startups in priority areas
Companies working on waste management, clean energy solutions to get seed funding.
- After Market: IndusInd, Jet gain; DHFL, Cipla, TechM in the red
The market endured bouts of volatility throughout the day but there was decent buying in the last two hours of trade.
- Mountains of uncollected rotting rubbish in LA ‘could lead to bubonic plague’, expert warns
RAT-INFESTED piles of uncollected rotting rubbish could fuel an epidemic of flea-borne diseases such as the bubonic plague, some experts warn. Los Ang
- Nations lagging behind in energy goals set in 2015
Cairo: More than 150 million people are gaining access to electricity every year, reducing the ranks of those who live without power, but this is not
- Indian firm may make insulin in Kazakhstan
The Indian firm also signed a memorandum of cooperation last week with state-run Kazakh Invest for supporting the project, which Kazakh officials said
- Hong Kong under scrutiny for forbidden gender testing
Hong Kong: Shady middle-men are openly advertising on Chinese social media to smuggle blood samples of pregnant women to Hong Kong to skirt the mainla
- Everyday chemicals can land you in serious trouble
Washington: Do you know that your everyday exposure to everyday harmful chemicals can land you into serious trouble? A recent study has found that peo
- Michael Phelps Honoured for Honesty on Mental Health and Helping Others
Michael Phelps received the fifth annual Morton E. Ruderman Award in Inclusion on Tuesday for his work in raising awareness on mental health.
- Bengaluru Doctor Gets 'Global Asian of the Year' Award for Contribution to Women's Healthcare Ecosystem
Hema Divakar received the award at the Asian Business & Social Forum 2019 under 'In Service of the Society and the Nation' category from UAE's Trade P
- How to prepare for I-T returns filing
From discrepancies in exemptions, deductions claimed and interest income to mistakes in providing PAN details, a lot can go wrong while filing returns