Search Results For hari sankaran
- Former IL&FS MD, CEO Ramesh Bawa arrested by SFIO
New Delhi: The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has arrested former IL&FS Financial Services Managing Director and CEO Ramesh Bawa in con
- Former director of IL&FS remanded in judicial custody for a fortnight
Hari Sankaran, who was arrested on Monday as part of the investigation into the affairs of IL&FS and its subsidiaries, including IL&FS Financial Servi
- Ex-IL&FS execuctive Hari Sankaran sent to judicial custody
Sankaran, who was arrested on Monday, will be now lodged in a special cell in the Byculla jail.
- Former IL&FS vice chairman Hari Sankaran pushed for Rs 175-crore loan to Siva firm: SFIO
The SFIO said Sankaran pushed for the loan, fully aware that the transaction would harm the company’s interests.
- First arrest in IL&FS case, former vice chairman Hari Sankaran held by SFIO
This is the first arrest made by the probe agency in the IL&FS case.
- Debt-laden IL&FS Former Chairman Hari Sankaran Arrested for 'Abuse of Power', 'Fraudulent Conduct'
Hari Sankaran, the former chairman and managing director of IL&FS, was arrested for 'abusing his powers in IL&FS Financial Services Ltd through his fr
- Ousted IL&FS MD Hari Sankaran arrested for abuse of power by Serious Frauds Office:...
Hari Sankaran has been accused of fraudulent conduct and granting loans to entities which were not creditworthy or have been declared Non Performing A
- IL&FS sees mgmt collusion, fraud in IFIN’s NPAs
“We have initiated legal action against companies that have defaulted on due payment to IFIN, after giving them adequate notice to make payment. We
- NCLT restrains nine former directors of IL&FS
The order was passed by the Mumbai Bench of NCLT after the Union government sought to attachment of their properties
- NCLT asks former directors of IL&FS to disclose assets
These people have also been restrained from mortgaging, or third-party interests or in any way alienating movable or immovable or jointly held propert
- IL&FS needs a foreign probe: Ex-MD Hari Sankaran
No wrongdoing at IL&FS ever, says Hari Sankaran in response to a government petition at the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
- IL&FS former chief blames LIC, macros for crisis; refutes charges of wrongdoings
In an affidavit filed with NCLT, Hari Sankaran has said that LIC’s decision in 2015 not to back the proposed merger with Piramal worsened the crisis
- ’We are in dire straits, please help us,’ a desperate IL&FS urged govt
Hari Sankaran, S.B. Mathur held a series of meetings with finance ministry officials last month seeking a bailout
- SFIO probe ordered into IL&FS and its subsidiaries
The agency will also question the ousted directors and former chief Ravi Parthasarathy.
- IL&FS board sacked, Kotak-led team asked to shepherd company
The new six-member board of IL&FS will meet on or before October 8.