Search Results For halifax regional school board
- Halifax-area parents concerned about school bus changes, 5 schools lose courtesy stops
"There is a very real possibility that something bad could happen in what they're proposing to do."
- ‘We can’t keep up’: Bedford parents calling for action to remedy overcrowded school
2016 census data show that Bedford West and surrounding communities have nearly doubled in population size in just the past five years.
- Stock Transportation responds after N.S. regulator finds it violated licenses
Terri Lowe, Chieft Operating Officer of Stock Transportation Ltd. said that company is fully cooperating with authorities and revealed that the man in
- N.S. utility board takes school bus service to task over operating ‘unlicensed’ charter service
Stock Transportation operates around 500 vehicles, and 98 per cent of its business is centred on providing school bus services to the Halifax Regional
- ‘No way that’s safe for little kids’: Halifax parents worry about school bus route changes
Some Halifax-area parents are scrambling to find out if their children will have a seat on a school bus one day before the school year begins.
- N.S. Indigenous community supports Sir John A. MacDonald school name change
An Ontario teacher's union movement to change a controversial school name is gaining support in Nova Scotia.
- ‘Overcapacity’ schools ongoing issue in Bedford, Hammonds Plains
The Halifax Regional School Board has submitted recommendations for new schools infrastructure for the Charles P. Allen family of schools.
- Parent and volunteer felt ‘slapped’ by province’s decision to stop school reviews
Volunteers express frustration with Education Minister's decision to stop all school reviews in the province ahead of presentation of an eight month r
- Nova Scotia’s early education minister hits pause on all school reviews
The decision comes nearly a month after the Halifax Regional School Board released a report on the Auburn Drive & Cole Harbour District Family of Scho
- Acknowledgement of Mi’kmaq territory coming to Nova Scotia classrooms
Mi'kmaq Elder, Daniel Paul says classroom statement will be an important part of moving towards reconciliation.