Search Results For gurugram news
- Food safety dept seizes over 1,000kg counterfeit ghee after raid on market
Although legal proceedings will be filed after an analysis of the samples in Delhi’s food safety lab, even upon a physical inspection, the counterfe
- June 30 deadline to clean drains is late, say experts
In addition, unlike last year, when the survey of existing condition of drains started in April and only 40% of the drains had been cleaned, as reveal
- A green haven for women to stay fit and motivated
This park, tucked away in Sector 10A, adjacent to a community centre, is a 1.5-acre green space that is dedicated to women.
- MCG engineers fail to furnish bills pertaining to diesel generators of water boosting...
Last month, the accounts department of the MCG had pointed out that the cumulative bills of renting and maintaining diesel generators for around 60 wa
- Bike collides with cow, it gores rider to death
The incident took place at Dev Prakash Shastri Marg when the victim, Ravi Takral, was riding his motorcycle.
- 36-yr-old worker from Bihar killed after collapse of a tent in Sector 40
The deceased has been identified as Rajesh Kumar of Madhubani in Bihar. His family lived in Bihar. The police have informed the family members.
- 40-yr-old stabbed to death in Rangpuri
Rekha Singh, has been stabbed four times by her neighbour, Gopal Singh, following a quarrel near her house in lane number 10, Rangpuri
- Two held for duping people in S Delhi
The suspects have been identified as Ashwani Sharma, 38, a native of Uttar Pradesh and a 41-year-old woman from Kolkata. The duo was residing in Uttam
- A sanctuary of peace and quiet
When get-togethers do take place, there is no dearth of fanfare though. The Holi celebrations, which took place in March, is a case in point.
- Man killed, 2 more injured as car hits them in Manesar, suspect out on bail
IMT-Manesar SHO Satbir said, “One of the victims, Juber, died and others sustained minor injuries. The suspect was arrested a day after the accident
- 90-min rain floods parts of city, more showers, storms in store
On the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, traffic was held up at Sirhaul toll; commuters took nearly 40 minutes to cross the stretch.
- Bandhwari poison is spreading, fear residents
Residents of Gwal Pahari, Mandi, Baliawas and Kot continue to be reliant on groundwater for daily sustenance but fear it has been polluted by the land
- NGT tells states, UTs to emulate Haryana, inventory water bodies
The CPCB itself has been given a month’s time to publish guidelines to restore water bodies—between 0 and 2.5 acres in size—not presently protec
- City students gear up for one more protest rally, want leaders to take climate ...
The march, scheduled for May 24 in line with the global climate strike for future, will begin from Galleria Market in DLF Phase 4 at 1pm.
- Court directs cops to act against NHAI contractor
The complainant, Ramesh Yadav, a city-based RTI activist, had demanded that action should be taken against the National Highways Authority of India (N
- GGM civic body launches new app to tackle malaria, dengue
Officials said the app would be available for residents in a few months. Once available, residents of the city can upload photos and information about
- Turf war takes 2 gangs of ATM thieves to police
The police recovered some tools and ATM parts from the accused.
- Cop hangs himself in barracks at Farrukhnagar police station
Rajesh Kumar, deputy commissioner of police (DCP), Manesar, said the ASI allegedly hung himself from the ceiling fan in the investigating official’s