Search Results For gurgaon traffic police
- Watch: Gurgaon man tries to flee traffic police, drags officer on bonnet
The incident, near Signature Tower chowk in Gurgaon, was recorded by an eye witness which shows the police officer trying to stop the car as the drive
- Gurgaon civic body clears encroachments on major Sec 51 road
As a multispecialty hospital is located along the stretch, vehicles are parked on both sides of the road, leaving little space for traffic movement
- Gurgaon traffic police to monitor speeding via CCTV cameras at 29 junctions
Project would be replicated in 10 districts of the state—Gurgaon, Ambala, Karnal, Hissar, Panipat, Sonipat, Rohtak, Rewari, Jhajjar, Kurukshetra—a
- Gurgaon: Day after snarls, U-turns at Genpact Chowk reopened
Residents said the rush hour traffic on Monday will tell them whether the changes effected at Genpact Chowk will prove effective
- Gurgaon: After initial hiccup, traffic at Sirhaul improves
Traffic police attributed the improvement in traffic to motorists being familiar with route changes and the removal of jersey barriers to ease congest
- Three killed in different road accidents on Gurgaon outskirts
All three accidents were a result of speeding and rash driving, the police said.
- Gurgaon: Residents blame authorities for parking woes in city
Residents said the traffic police has yet to take steps to deal with the issue of illegal parking in the city
- Gurgaon traffic police asks state government to stop renewal of PUC
In July, last year, the state government had banned plying of diesel and petrol vehicles older than 10 and 15 years in the city.
- Delhi-NCR residents double as road safety officers to help traffic cops
Residents of Delhi-NCR are volunteering to manage traffic at busy intersections to ensure that human life is saved.
- Gurgaon: Over 1,000 traffic violators get rakhis instead of challans
The objective was to use the occasion of Rakshabandhan for raising awareness among road users about traffic safety rules.
- Gurgaon: Pedestrians, two-wheeler riders account for maximum road fatalities, reveals...
The analysis of the accident data of the last six years has revealed that the total number of deaths on Gurgaon roads in the last six years was 2,968.
- A year after Gurujam: Lesson learnt, police gets proactive on rain affected days
Learning from their mistakes, the police this year took the lead in getting the entire machinery in action ahead of monsoon. Being the first responder
- Gurgaon: Parking, driving violations form bulk of Rs 93 lakh fine this year
According to Gurgaon police data, 46,392 challans for traffic violations were issued till July 25, with an average of 250 a day
- Cops find speeding, wrong-lane driving main causes of road accidents in Gurgaon
Gurgaon police analysed a total of 200 accidents that took place in the city this year to find out the major reasons behind them
- Gurgaon residents to arrange raincoats and boots for traffic police personnel
The move is in response to a photo of a policeman in Gurgaon managing traffic barefoot in rain being shared on social media by an HT reporter
- Gurgaon: Construction work on Golf Course Road throws traffic out of gear
Such was the chaos that commuters were taking over 25 minutes to cross the stretch from DLF Camelias to Sector 53-54 metro station and from Sector 53-
- Gurgaon to get additional traffic personnel, a DCP for Manesar industrial area
The chief minister also approved the proposal to set up a headquarters of a state-level task force to tackle organised and heinous crime in Gurgaon.