Search Results For gst impact
- GST pushes logistics, warehousing space take up to all-time high in 2018
Large deals count doubled in 2018 compared to 2017; Rentals continued to appreciate.
- No Assessment of Demonetisation, GST Impact on Workers: Centre Informs Parliament
The Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment, has been conducting quarterly quick employment surveys in eight sectors, namely manufacturing, con
- The evolution of GST in past 18 months, & the way ahead
About 18 months into its life, the goods and services tax is still under intense scrutiny. We take a look at GST’s evolution and its future directio
- GST on third-party motor insurance cover may dip
“The department of financial services has been directed to suggest the rate cut and expedite it so that the proposal can be placed before the next G
- Surge in complaints against FMCG firms over GST rate cut benefits
The surge in complaints hints at the challenges faced by FMCG firms in ensuring that prices of all products are reduced in line with GST rate cuts and
- Smaller FMCG firms race ahead, put bigger rivals on notice
The rapid growth in revenue of local and regional FMCG companies can throw up a few risks for their national peers
- Critics will exist, says finance minister Arun Jaitley on note ban, GST impact
The remarks come a day after former RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan blamed the indirect taxation reform for derailing the India’s growth story.
- How GST and demonetisation impacted govt finances
Tax collections from goods and services tax (GST) have been underwhelming, and the government is set to miss this year’s fiscal deficit target
- How has GST impacted manufacturing
India saw highest manufacturing growth in more than 2 years in April-June, 2018.
- GST impact on inflation to be moderate: IIM-A study
GST rates are based on the principle of Revenue Neutrality, which ensures that the overall consumption expenditure is not affected significantly
- LPG price up second time in a month on higher GST impact
Subsidised refills will now cost Rs 498.02 per cylinder in Delhi, considered by the oil ministry as the benchmark market, against Rs 496.26 at present
- A year after GST rollout, used car sales rebound in Q1 on lower base
The demand for pre-owned cars or used cars crimped in the past year because of higher taxes, say analysts
- One year after GST, urban consumers are better off
Consumers in five metros, namely Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai, are paying less for a chosen basket of 71 items thanks to discounts
- A year after GST, small businesses report huge drop in sales, struggle with high...
Small-scale businesses which were earlier exempt from paying excise, have gone from paying VAT in the range of 5%-12.5% to a GST of 18%, a rate which
- GST will lead to 100% growth in warehousing: report
GST will usher in a new era for the warehousing and logistics sector in India that could see at least 100% growth in the sector by 2021.
- India sees 20% rise in $ millionaires, despite GST impact
Despite adverse impact of GST, India saw a 20% rise in both the number of $ millionaires and their wealth in 2017 to emerge as the fastest growing mar
- GST impact on FMCG: Beneficial, but contentious issues remain
The industry is also faced with certain contentious issues in terms of the tax position to be taken under the GST law.
- Did Goods and Services Tax spur shift to formal economy?
The results so far show a mixed picture