Search Results For growth forecast
- Brussels blames Brexit chaos after slashing growth forecasts for Germany
BRUSSELS has dramatically slashed its growth forecasts for Germany, blaming the Brexit chaos for a slump in car sales to the UK. Eurocrats cut GDP pre
- IMF cuts ’19 growth forecast for PH to 6.5%
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has reduced its 2019 growth forecast for the Philippines to 6.5 percent due to less rosy global economic prospec
- Rupee gains over 10 paise in early trade
Market participants are cautious ahead of the important global events that are lined up on Wednesday.
- Market Movers: What changed for D-Street while you were sleeping
Asian shares stepped back from eight-month highs on Wednesday as the IMF lowered its global growth outlook.
- IMF cuts PH growth forecast to 6.5% for 2019
MANILA, Philippines --- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has reduced its 2019 growth forecast for the Philippines to 6.5 percent in line with les
- After ADB and RBI, now IMF cuts India's growth forecast
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has cut India’s growth forecast for the current fiscal, following similar action by the Asian Development Bank
- RBI lowers GDP growth forecast to 7.2% for 2019-20
The RBI Thursday lowered the GDP growth forecast for the current fiscal to 7.2 per cent from the earlier estimate of 7.4 per cent amid probability of
- RBI lowers GDP growth forecast to 7.2 per cent for 2019-20
Mumbai: The RBI on Thursday lowered the GDP growth forecast for the current fiscal to 7.2 per cent from the earlier estimate of 7.4 per cent amid prob
- ADB cuts ’19 PH growth forecast
Amid slower global demand and the potential negative impact of the prolonged dry spell due to El Nio on the economy, the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- RBI lowers GDP growth forecast to 7.2 percent for current fiscal year
New Delhi: The Reserve Bank of India on Thursday lowered the GDP growth forecast for the current fiscal to 7.
- ADB lowers India's growth forecast on eve of RBI policy
ADB, which had estimated 7.6% economic growth in December, is the first multilateral lending agency to slash India’s growth estimate.
- ADB cuts 2019 growth forecast for the Philippines
MANILA, Philippines - Amid slower global demand and the potential negative impact of the prolonged dry spell due to El Nio on the economy, t
- World Bank cuts Philippines’ growth forecast amid budget delay, El Niño
MANILA, Philippines - The World Bank has downgraded its growth forecast for the Philippines to 6.4 percent for 2019 as the government operated on a re
- S&P lowers euro zone growth forecast to 1.1%
The lowering of its forecasts came following a slowdown in major economies.
- Fitch cuts India GDP growth forecast for FY20 to 6.8 pc
New Delhi: Fitch Ratings on Friday cut India's economic growth forecast for the next financial year starting April 1, to 6.8 per cent from its pre
- Fitch Cuts India’s GDP Growth Forecast for FY20 to 6.8%, Cites Weaker-Than-Expected Momentum
Fitch Ratings said it still sees GDP growth to hold up reasonably well at 6.8%, followed by 7.1% in FY21.
- Fitch cuts India's growth forecast to 6.8% from 7% for next fiscal on weak mome...
The 6.9 per cent estimate is a notch lower than 7 per cent growth estimated by the Central Statiscs Office (CSO) for the current fiscal.
- Apple sold 35 million AirPods units in 2018, strong growth forecast in 2019: Counterpoint
A Counterpoint Research report states that the segment of true wireless 'hearable' devices such as AirPods can grow nearly three times in sales by 202