Search Results For grants
- NDP concerned Ontario government’s planned tuition cut will come with slash to grants
Colleges and universities critic Chris Glover says he is deeply concerned that Ontario Student Assistance Plan grants will be cut.
- New caravan of Honduran migrants makes first border crossing
AGUA CALIENTE, Guatemala --- The latest caravan of Honduran migrants hoping to reach the U.S. has crossed peacefully into Guatemala, under the wat
- 25% hike in college seats to enable quota for economically weak
New Delhi: The human resource development ministry announced on Tuesday that it will implement 10 per cent reservation for economically weaker sectio
- Why citizenship amendment bill has created a row
Opposition to the citizenship amendment bill stems from fears that it will give legitimacy to illegal migrants in India. ‘Mint’ decodes the contro
- A million migrations: Journeys in search of jobs
Roughly a 100 million Indians have moved in search of work from their native place. Where do they go and what work do they find?
- Macron may try migrant quotas to placate far-right as Yellow Vest weekly protests roll on
Two months of debates across the country are intended to air the grievances of the so-called 'gilet jaunes' and identify remedies
- Nearly 25% Hike in College Seats to Implement 10% Quota for Poor in General Category
The quota will be over and above the existing 50% reservation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (OBCs).
- MACRON CRISIS: Desperate leader considers migrant quota as Yellow Vest protest rage on
FRENCH President Emmanuel Macron has been branded “irresponsible” for suggesting the introduction of “annual quotas” on migration as a topic f
- 25 pc hike in universities' seats to enable quota for general category poor
New Delhi: The HRD Ministry announced on Tuesday that it will implement 10 per cent reservation for economically weaker section of the general categor
- 25% increase in college, university seats to implement quota for economically w...
Prakash Javadekar said the modalities are being worked out and within a week’s time we will have the exact number of seats that will be added.
- UGC stopping scholarship grants to researchers, alleges Mamata Banerjee
West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday accused the University Grants Commission (UGC) of stopping scholarship grants to researchers and
- Migrants stealing boats to cross volatile English Channel, once seen as an unbreachable barrier
As other routes to Britain are blocked -- the tunnel at Calais is sealed up tight - the frigid, treacherous waters of the channel beckon to the desper
- Citizenship bill an attack on the very idea of India: Yogendra Yadav
The Citizenship (Amendment) Bill is risking the unity of the country and is a conspiracy against the nation , says Swaraj India’s Yogendra Yadav
- Migrants STILL crossing English Channel under cover of darkness despite Royal Navy clippers scrambled to stop them
MIGRANTS are still crossing the English Channel under cover of darkness despite Royal Navy clippers being drafted in to stop them. Cops were last nigh
- Madras HC Grants Chidambaram's Wife Nalini Interim Protection from Arrest
Nalini moved her application apprehending arrest a day after the CBI filed a charge sheet against her alleging she had received Rs 1.4 crore from Sara
- Madras HC grants Nalini Chidambaram interim protection from arrest
The judge granted four weeks interim bail to Nalini Chidambaram