Search Results For govt doctors
- Coming Soon, Aadhaar-based Attendance For Government Doctors in Karnataka
With the green signal from the e-governance department, the system would be in place in five institutions for permanent staff.
- Kerala govt doctors begin indefinite stir
Government doctors in Kerala began an indefinite strike this morning, protesting against suspension of a doctor and extending out- patient (OP) time,
- Punjab govt doctors get 40% cut to prescribe drugs from private chemists: Intel...
Nexus exposed: Report submitted to govt in Feb highlights ‘big loot’ of patients due to docs in civil hospitals compelling patients to buy medicin
- Govt doctors demand withdrawal of NMC bill
Chennai: Several doctors association in the state along with government medical college students staged statewide demonstration demanding 50 percent r
- Kenya: Govt doctors open skull of wrong patient for brain surgery, realise mistake after two hours
Kenya's doctors' union defended staff at the largest referral hospital on Friday after they were suspended for operating on the wrong patient.
- Against NMC bill: Govt doctors in Tamil Nadu observe Black Day
Chennai: Doctors at government hospitals across Tamil Nadu observed ‘Black Day’ against the proposed National Medical Commission (NMC) Bil
- Tamil Nadu: Govt doctors to strike for an hour today
Chennai: Government doctors in the state announced a strike in outpatient services for an hour on Tuesday in order to protest against Centre’s N
- Yogi Adityanath govt takes tough stance against govt doctors doing private practice
Registration of doctors found involved in private practice would be cancelled, according to latest UP govt order.
- Retirement age of central govt doctors raised to 65 years
Terming the decision as people-centric and pro-patient, Union Health Minister J P Nadda said it will address the problem of shortage of doctors in the
- Warangal: Baby declared dead by govt doctors comes alive at funeral
Warangal: A four-day-old baby, who was declared dead on Sunday by a doctor at MGM hospital, was brought back from the cremation ground after the paren
- Govt plans quota in PG courses for docs working in remote areas
In a bid to encourage government doctors to serve in remote areas, the government plans to provide them with reservation in PG courses, the Lok Sabha