Search Results For goods export
- India's goods, services export to touch about $540 bn this fiscal: Suresh Prabhu
Prabhu said exports are growing at a healthy pace and shipments of goods would reach over USD 330 billion.
- India's goods export to hit USD 330 billion in 2018-19: Suresh Prabhu
During April-January this fiscal, exports grew 9.5 per cent to USD 271.8 billion.
- India's goods export to hit $330 billion in 2018-19: Suresh Prabhu
With the structural reforms that have been put in place over the past five years by the ministry and action-oriented plans for major sectors, the mini
- India's goods export to hit $330 bn in 2018-19: Suresh Prabhu
The minister says India is on the path to become the fifth-largest economy this year
- Services gain may not cover goods export loss
In case of China for instance, nearly 80% of the $76 billion import could come without paying customs duty. And, with import volumes expected to rise,
- Reports of reduction in exports of essential goods to Maldives misleading: India
New Delhi: India on Monday dubbed as "misleading" media reports that it had reduced exports of essential goods to Maldives, saying requireme
- India looks to boost plastic, chemicals & forest goods export
Announcing a three-day exhibition of these products in Mumbai in March, Joint Secretary in Department of Commerce Shyamal Misra said such events help