Search Results For gitanjali gems
- Jet is plunging. Should you board?
If you are looking to strike gold by bottom fishing shares of companies on the verge of collapse, take into account factors such as the net residual v
- PNB Ruined Gitanjali Gems to Hide its Misdeeds: Mehul Choksi
The fugitive diamantaire said the employees of Gitanjali were harassed and its stocks and servers were confiscated, thereby losing the possibilities o
- Gitanjali Gems headed for liquidation
On October 2018, Mumbai bench of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) had admitted the insolvency plea filed by ICICI Bank.
- Bankers Vote to Liquidate Fugitive Mehul Choksi-Owned Gitanjali Gems on Time Over-run
Mehul Choksi and his nephew diamantaire Nirav Modi are being probed under various criminal laws after the Rs 14,000-crore PNB fraud came to light in F
- This Mumbai techie found his calling in stock charts & discovered value too
"Prefers to exit a stock when valuations are still high," says this value investor.
- Nirav Modi Scam: Govt Seeks More Time to File Progress Report
The corporate affairs ministry had earlier sought the tribunal's intervention to attach the properties owned by Nirav Modi, his wife Ami, brother Nish
- Share market update: 33 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
Domestic benchmark index NSE Nifty was trading 119.35 points down at 11,337.55.
- Corporate frauds, IBC cases help audit firm BDO thrive in India
The Belgium-based entity's Indian arm has been mandated for forensic audit of Nirav Modi firms, Mehul Choksi's Gitanjali Gems and several insolvency c
- Mehul Choksi's Firm Passed Off Lab-grown Diamonds as Natural Stones, Alleges US Probe
The report added that the process was carried out through a laboratory 'secretly' controlled by Choksi through a British Virgin Islands firm.
- How Ahmedabad & Mumbai NCLTs set to clear cases faster
These two are the busiest as well as the ones hearing the most high profile cases in the country.
- Bhangaar stocks that rallied up to 770% in year of smallcap carnage
Some well-known midcaps like Gitanjali Gems and Kwality turned penny stocks.
- 85% of stocks gave negative returns in 2018; which ones hurt you most?
Dozens of midcap and smallcap stocks fell up to 90 per cent during the calendar year.
- After Market: Midcaps that defied market & high-flying aviation stocks
Infibeam, PCJ, RCom, YES Bank, GMR Infra and SBI were the most active stocks in terms of volume.
- Nirav Modi declared 'proclaimed absconder' by Gujarat court
Mumbai: A Gujarat court on Thursday declared fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi as a "proclaimed absconder" in a Rs 52 crore customs duty evasion case f
- Sachin Pilot steps up attack on Arun Jaitley over kin's alleged biz link with Mehul Choksi
Congress on Monday stepped up pressure on the Narendra Modi government to sack him besides launching an independent probe.
- Over 90 stocks touch 52-week lows on BSE
The BSE Sensex was down 141 points at 34,592 around 11:15 am.
- NCLT admits insolvency plea against Gitanjali Gems
The tribunal also approved Vijay Garg as the IRP for the company on the suggestion of the bank
- Nirav Modi’s New York, London flats among Rs 635 crore assets seized by ED
In the first step towards taking possession of Nirav Modi’s foreign assets, the Enforcement Directorate has attached his properties in four countrie
- ICICI Bank, SBI to drag Gitanjali Gems to NCLT
Lenders had earlier ordered forensic audit of books of Gitanjali Gems which has now been completed