Search Results For geneva
- Hinduja brothers top UK rich list, Reuben brothers second
The London-based industrialist, along with UK-based brother Sri, 83, and their brothers Prakash, 73, and Ashok, 68, who live in Geneva and Mumbai resp
- North Korea launches more missiles; US seizes ship in mounting tensions
U.S. President Donald Trump said "nobody is happy" at the missile launches, but still appeared to hold the door open for more talks with North Korea.
- Geneva: Half of heritage glaciers might vanish by 2100
Geneva: Glaciers from almost half of natural World Heritage sites — such as the Khumbu Glacier in the Himalayas — may disappear completely
- Job-matching start-up bags award at biggest ICT event in Geneva
MANILA, Philippines --- A Filipino job-matching start-up has bagged an award at an international summit for inform
- Three Indian cities amongst the cheapest to live in the world
New York: Three Indian cities Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru are among the cheapest cities in the world to live in according to the Economist Intelligen
- 5 Supercars Unveiled At Geneva Which Are Hot Eye Candy
This year’s Geneva Motor Show brought with it a lot of amazing cars, MotorBeam brings the top 5 supercars to you. Pininfarina Battista After teasing
- Tata Motors 2019 Geneva round up: Altroz,H2X, Buzzard
This year, it was Tata Motors’ 21st outing at the Geneva Motor Show and the Indian carmaker left no stone unturned to make its presence felt at
- At 30, World Wide Web 'not the web we wanted,' says investor
At its ripe old age of 30 and with half the globe using it, the World Wide Web is facing growing pains with issues like hate speech, privacy concerns
- Koenigsegg Jesko claims 482 kmph top speed – New fastest car in the world
Koenigsegg Jesko is the newest member of the Koenigsegg family. It is currently on display at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and named after Jesko von Ko
- Nissan IMQ Concept e-Power hybrid tech could be the future Qashqai crossover
The design gives a peek into the future of Nissan crossover design theme. The post Nissan IMQ Concept e-Power hybrid tech could be the future Qashqai
- Goodyear AERO tyre concept is made for future cars that will fly in the sky
These tyres do not need any air to stay inflated. The post Goodyear AERO tyre concept is made for future cars that will fly in the sky appeared first
- No mileage issues with e-car Battista: Mahindra
On March 5, Pininfarina Battista, the world's first luxury electric hyper performance GT was showcased at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Hybrid car-plane, van with gemstones: Luxury takes centre stage at Geneva Motor Show
There's also a neo-retro vehicle that is in fact a rebodied Rolls Royce inspired by the cars of 1930s France.
- Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini: 8 interesting cars making headlines at Geneva Motor Show
Two newcomers with long histories—Pininfarina and Hispano-Suiza—joined the fray.
- Our e-car Battista is new centre of gravity: Anand Mahindra
"Mahindra is going to be a company and a group where you are going to see all kinds of ecosystems."
- Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin : Luxury Cars Making Headlines in Geneva Motor Show
Who buys a car for 16.7 million euros (approx. $18.9 million USD)? The answer is - not you. This Bugatti creation, called the La Voiture Noire (The Bl
- Daimler, BMW autonomous alliance seeks to define self-driving rules
"It is a chicken and egg situation. Somebody has to standardise the technology and regulation will follow," Klaus Froehlich, BMW's board member respon
- Transition to BS VI cars will start in second half of next fiscal: Gunther Butschek, Tata Motors
Transition to BS VI is going to be an educated decision, product by product, says Tata Motors CEO.