Search Results For gender pay gap
- Kamala Harris' Plan to Close Gender Pay Gap, Enforce Companies to Obtain of 'Equal Pay Certification'
The plan is the third major policy proposal of Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris's campaign, and a continuation of her focus on economic
- Why India Inc should disclose gender pay gap
It is pertinent for India, with its poor female participation of 24 per cent in the overall labour force.
- Durham College instructor reflects on equal pay issues in welding career
"You have to be your own advocate so you have to be able to speak up and fight for yourself because no one else is going to do it for you," said Arian
- ‘Equal pay’ union chief accused of hypocrisy as her female workers earn less than fellas
AN “equal pay” union chief has been accused of hypocrisy — as her female workers earn less than the blokes. Frances O’Grady demanded action as
- Oxfam flags gender pay gap, lack of quality jobs in India
Lack of quality jobs and increasing wage disparity are key markers of inequality in the Indian labour market, Oxfam India's latest report, 'Mind The G
- Women in Canada earn less than men — even for the same job: Glassdoor
In Canada and other countries, the gender pay gap shrinks but does not disappear even after factors like job type and experience are taken into accoun
- US women's fight for fairness puts football World Cup in focus
While some sporting brands used International Women’s Day to launch their Women’s World Cup team kits, lawyers representing the world-champion U.S
- Gender pay gap still high, women in India earn 19% less than men: Report
According to the latest Monster Salary Index (MSI), the current gender pay gap in India stood at 19 per cent where men earned Rs 46.19 more in compari
- Gender pay gap still high, women in India earn 19 pc less than men: Report
New Delhi: Gender pay gap is still high in India, as women in the country earn 19 per cent less than men, and wage inequalities in favour of men are p
- Men benefit most from tax breaks in Canada, study shows. But does it matter?
A new study by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives takes a gender-analysis lens to Canada's federal tax credits and deductions.
- Why women should save more than men
Women are strong in their budgeting skills, they successfully manage their household finances and save money from the same