Search Results For fssai
- Over 20,000 MT wheat faces rot
20,000 metric tonnes of unpacked wheat left in the open may rot
- No restrictions on mode to import, export cargo needed
Despite investments in development of infrastructure, a number of small and medium enterprises and their exporters and importers have suddenly started
- FSSAI officials seize over 800 unhygienic, unlabelled water cans
Chennai: In a raid conducted by the state's food safety officials in the city on Wednesday seized around 800 unhygienic and unlabeled water cans.F
- Chennai: FSSAI allows use of ethylene to ripen fruits
Chennai: For the first time the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India have permitted the use of ethylene for ripening of fruits by the vendors
- Govt extends ban on import of milk products from China
Food regulator FSSAI had recommended extending the ban until all labs at ports are modernised to test the chemical.
- Kozhikode: FSSAI drive to ensure clean street food joints
Kozhikode: The citizens here will be able to taste clean street food soon with the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) set to kicksta
- Kozhikode: Steps to ensure quality of water
Kozhikode: The health department will take steps to ensure supply of good quality potable water even as district reels under acute shortage of drinkin
- Alcoholic beverage makers to seek approvals for new labelling norms: FSSAI
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) had last year issued a regulation on alcoholic beverages and the same became effective from A
- Liquor bottles to carry statutory warning: FSSAI
The food safety & standards authority of India had mandated the liquor industry to carry the statutory warnings in a square box on the lines of the to
- Kunjipally Uroos fest under green protocol
Kozhikode: The famed festival of Makham Uroos at Kunjipally mosque at Azhiyur is being held under the green protocol. Thousand
- Kozhikode: FSSAI drive to ensure quality of packaged drinking water
Kozhikode: As the demand for the packaged drinking water increases due to the soaring temperature, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, h
- FSSAI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 275 officer post online, check latest updates,...
FSSAI Recruitment 2019: 275 vacancies announced. Check important details here.
- Freshers job alert: FSSAI releases vacancies for 275 posts; apply @ fssai.gov.in
The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) has released a recruitment notification for freshers.
- Clarify on chemicals for ripening of fruits: Gujarat High Court
It also sought information on the mechanism available to follow and implement the guidelines issued by FSSAI
- FSSAI to increase testing, enforcement activities to ensure food safety
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has done a survey on milk recently and it would like to conduct surveillance across all the f
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Application for 4103 Posts Begins Today; Direct Link Here
The candidates can apply online from February 23 till March 25. Phase-I online test will test the candidates reasoning ability, English language and n
- Zomato Delists 5,000 Restaurants in February for Failing to Meet Hygiene Standards
Zomato, log with the FSSAI, is conducting audit of all restaurants listed on the platform, across 150 cities in the country, where it has presence.
- Zomato delists 5,000 restaurants in Feb for failing to meet hygiene standards
Zomato, along with FSSAI is conducting audit of all restaurants listed on the platform.
- FSSAI restricts yeast count in beer, microbreweries hit across the country
Microbrewery owners are unhappy that they have not been given a separate category in the notification.