Search Results For food
- B.C. wildlife dine and dash: Bear surprises homeowner, scarfs down food, then leaves
A Peachland homeowner says finding a bear in her home was scary, but she can laugh about it now.
- Canada, U.S. reach deal to continue pork trade if swine fever is detected
In the event of an outbreak, the agreement allows the countries to continue trade in various pork products — including meat, live animals and byprod
- No charges laid against Belleville man angry over chicken strips, police say
Restaurant staff told police the man became irate and refused to leave the drive-thru when he was told the eatery was out of chicken strips.
- Tomato fight: Cento Fine Foods faces lawsuit over authenticity of its San Marzano tomatoes
A federal class action lawsuit alleges New Jersey-based Cento Fine Foods' products are not "authentic" San Marzano tomatoes.
- Aishwarya Rai’s love for Indian food is forever!
‘Age is just a number’, the phrase aptly suits Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Slaying it at Cannes 2019 with her
- Share market update: FMCG shares trade higher; Godrej Industries rises 2%
The Nifty FMCG index was trading 0.05 per cent down at 30,232.40 around 11:06 am.
- Foodpanda’s private label outlets soon
Firm confirmed it was moving away from a marketplace food delivery biz model.
- M Venkaiah Naidu bats for traditional food systems
Chennnai: Averring that dependence on a handful of crops would result in loss of agro-biodiversity, Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu urged people to d
- Special dinner sees notable Edmonton chefs provide more than just a meal for those in need
A unique dinner prepared for some impoverished Edmonton by some of the city's top chefs provided some food for thought in terms of the meaning of comm
- Is access to vegan food a human rights issue? Experts weigh in
An Ontario firefighter says his rights were violated after his employer refused to provide sufficient vegan food while he was battling forest fires in
- Hyderabad: L&T Metro gets interim relief from HC on food court
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail got relief at the High Court over the lease of its premises for a food court at the HiTec City Metro Mall in Madhapur. T
- Swiggy, others may soon slash discounts to stay fit
Discounts by Swiggy and Zomato will be down at least 40% industry sources say, while cuts at UberEats will be more drastic.
- Lions, tigers and bears among 100 exotic animals rescued from hellhole zoo in Canada where they were found caged without food or water
MORE than 100 wild and exotic animals have been rescued from caged enclosures in a makeshift roadside zoo in Canada. Less than a year earlier, two tig
- 'Prefer native food than fast food,' says Vice President
Chennai: Vice President Venkaiah Naidu pitched for the consumption of seasonal and local food, even as he advised people not to be carried away by adv
- Ola Cabs Suspends Foodpanda India’s Food Delivery Business
Ola has laid off about 40 mid- to entry-level employees and terminated contracts of most of its 1,500 food delivery executives, according to a media r
- Swiggy to focus on customer repeats to drive growth as discount-led growth comes down
Discounts by Swiggy and Zomato will be down at least 40%, industry sources say, while cuts at UberEats will be more drastic.
- Can chewing gum kill you? Common food additive could lead to colorectal cancer
Health Canada says there are 'no safety concerns' and manufacturers can use titanium dioxide without listing it as an ingredient
- Fractures in breast cancer survivors reduce with soy-rich foods
Washington: Diets high in soy foods are associated with a decreased risk of osteoporotic bone fractures in pre-menopausal breast cancer survivors acco
- Food delivery platform Foodpanda plans to open physical outlets for its private label brands
The company confirmed it was moving away from a marketplace food delivery business model, but declined to comment on expansion plans.