Search Results For fodder
- Miss you, papa: Tej Pratap Yadav tweets after rally snub
Lalu is currently serving a jail term in Ranchi after being convicted in the multi-crore fodder scam cases
- 'Government Has Gone Mad, BJP Wants to Poison Lalu Prasad Yadav in Hospital': Rabri Devi
Lalu Prasad is serving his jail sentence after being convicted in fodder scam. He is presently admitted in Ranchi’s Rajendra Institute of Medical Sc
- At Least 31 Killed in Rains, 90-Minute Gap in Modi’s Relief Announcement Becomes Fodder for Poll Battle
Gusty winds and unseasonal rains lashed states like Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra on Tuesday.
- 'Branded' hand in J&K is fodder for protesters
I'm just angry at the degrading, inhuman treatment being meted out to people, says former chief minister Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court rejects bail for Lalu Prasad Yadav in fodder scam cases
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday declined to entertain a petition from RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, seeking bail inthe four fodder scam cas
- SC dismisses bail plea of Lalu Prasad Yadav in multi-crore fodder scam cases
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday dismissed the bail plea of RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav in multi-crore fodder scam cases.A bench headed by
- Fodder scam: SC dismisses bail plea of Lalu Prasad
A bench led by CJI Rajan Gogoi said it is not inclined to enlarge Lalu on bail in the cases. The bench rejected Lalu's arguments that he has been in j
- Lalu Yadav, serving jail term in fodder scam cases, denied bail by Supreme Court
On Tuesday, the CBI opposed RJD supremo Lalu Yadav bail plea, saying he is likely to indulge in political activities ahead of Lok Sabha polls
- Supreme Court dismisses bail plea of RJD chief Lalu Yadav
The CBI had opposed the bail plea of Lalu Yadav.
- '24 Months in Jail is Nothing': SC Dismisses Lalu Prasad's Bail Plea in Fodder Scam Cases
The CBI had on Tuesday vehemently opposed in the apex court the bail plea of Prasad, saying the ailing leader suddenly claimed to be 'fully fit' to un
- Election 2019 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi to File Nomination From Amethi, PM Modi Heads to Gujarat
Election 2019 LIVE: Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, who has been battling jibes from the Bharatiya Janata Party, over his decision to also contest from K
- CBI opposes Lalu Yadav's bail plea, says he is indulging in political activities
The CBI, which sought nod from a bench headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi to file its response to the bail plea of Yadav, said the RJD leader is lik
- Fodder scam: Supreme Court seeks CBI response on Lalu Yadav's bail plea
Lalu Yadav is lodged in the Birsa Munda Central Jail in Ranchi after being convicted in fodder scam cases.
- Ailing, but Lalu Prasad Yadav to take all election decisions: RJD
RJD MP and spokesperson Manoj Jha, who proposed the resolution, said it did not feel right to celebrate the festival while the country was still mourn
- Niti Aayog working on policy to end crop residue burning
Agricultural straw is mostly used as fodder for cattle or for making cardboard in areas where farmers harvest their crop by hand.
- Fodder scam cases: Lalu Yadav moves SC for bail
New Delhi: Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad Yadav has moved the Supreme Court seeking bail in three fodder scam cases, citing ill health.In the
- Sangrur man strangles wife with wire, dumps body into fodder store
The woman’s family alleged that they were informed that Sukhjit had left home on February 10 and had been missing since then.
- Budget 2019: Cattle Care - Indigenous breeds to get rich fodder
The moment the finance minister announced the scheme, it received a big applause from Treasury bench.
- IRCTC scam: Delhi Court reserves order on Lalu's bail plea in CBI case
New Delhi: The Patiala House Court on Saturday reserved its order on Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad's regular bail plea in connectio