Search Results For flying cars
- Flying cars mooted for Paris’ public transport network
PARIS -- European aerospace giant Airbus and Paris underground operator RATP will study the viability of adding flying vehicles to the cit
- CES 2019: Buzz Grows on Flying Cars Ahead of Tech Show
Will flying cars take off at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show? Well, sort of.
- Rise up! Flying cars to take centre stage at CES 2019
However, the prototypes won't be soaring over the Las Vegas Strip during the technology extravaganza.
- ’They’re coming:’ Flying cars may appear in urban skies by 2023
Goel calculates that an aerial taxi would cut a 90-kilometre commute between the downtowns of San Francisco and San Jose to 15 minutes, down from an h
- Flying cars may become a $3 trillion market in 20 years
Intersecting economic, technological factors including better battery efficiency, AI and improved satellite communication may provide just the right i
- Flying taxis ready for take-off within a year as aerospace giant Boeing is building prototypes with Uber
FLYING taxis could be taking to the skies within a year, the boss of aerospace company Boeing says. Chief exec Dennis Muilenburg said the US firm’s
- Japan eager to be on board vertical-takeoff 'flying cars'
A flying car is defined as aircraft that's electric, or hybrid electric, with driverless capabilities, that can land and takeoff vertically, according
- When Cars Fly? Japan Wants Airborne Vehicles to Take Off
Japan's initiative aims to draw up a roadmap by the end of the year on commercialising flying cars, a concept that so far remains largely theoretical.
- Uber Flying Cabs: India One of Five Shortlisted Countries
After evaluating countries across the globe, Uber Elevate - the ride-hailing platform's aerial taxi arm - announced Australia, Brazil, France, India,
- Flying cars? Japan gov’t partners with private firms to build airborne vehicles
It might sound like pie in the sky, but Japan's government is banking on a future with flying cars, launching an initiative Wednesday with the pri
- Can flying cars help you escape traffic
Karnataka boy studying Aerospace Engineering plans to develop indigenous products to boost the space science sector in India.
- Japan envisions cars in the sky by 2020s
TOKYO --- In a bid to achieve the practical use of self-driving flying cars (see below) in the 2020s, the government will establish a public-priva
- Boeing asked for quiet jetpacks and got a bunch of air motorcycles
Boeing just revealed the results of GoFly, its contest for inventors of personal aircraft that seemed to reinvigorate the decades-old hope of a contra
- Flying cars are here: Google co-founder Larry Page’s Kitty Hawk reveals single-seater vehicle
The Kitty Hawk Flyer sports 10 battery-powered propellors and two control sticks, and looks like a human-sized drone.
- Uber plans Paris flying-car lab in first R&D site outside US
With the streets of cities increasingly congested, Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi wants his company’s future to be airborne
- Uber's flying cars aren't its biggest challenge
True commercial testing is still at least five years away, even according Uber Technologies Inc.’s optimistic assessments.
- NASA Signs Second Space Act Agreement With Uber Over Flying Cars
Under this agreement, Uber will share its plans for implementing an urban aviation rideshare network.