Search Results For flood
- Heavy rainfall in Germany causes flooding, leaves 1 dead
BERLIN - Heavy rainfall in Germany has caused widespread flooding, particularly in the south, leaving one person dead. Police in Bavari
- 'Nowhere for the water to go': Tornadoes, rescues, flooding swamp Central US day after 19 tornadoes
A tornado tore through a neighborhood near Tulsa International Airport on Tuesday as a powerful storm triggered flash flooding and washed out roads ac
- On visit to Oman, 6 of Maharashtra family swept away in flash floods
Mumbai: Six members of a family from Maharashtra's Beed district have been swept away in flash floods in the Gulf nation of Oman where they had go
- HC pulls up agency over S Delhi project
The remark came after the UTTIPEC counsel cited an HT report published on Monday detailing the three options under consideration to ease congestion.
- San Martin underpass is half done, will miss sixth deadline
The three-lane underpass, near Venkteshwara College, being constructed by the Public Works Department (PWD), has been delayed due to shifting utilitie
- Mercury up but rain relief expected soon
Officials from the India Meteorological Department’s regional weather forecasting centre, however, have forecast that relief could be on the way soo
- On Visit to Oman, Six of Maharashtra Family Go Missing in Flash Flood
The incident happened when the family of Khairulla Khan, a retired teacher in Bukhari School in Beed's Majalgaon, was on a visit to Wadi Bani Khalid,
- NHAI wants to stop heavy vehicles on damaged flyover
On May 8, chunks of concrete fell from the main carriageway of flyover, leaving a 70-sq-inch hole in the main carriage way of the road.
- Civic agencies to clean city drains collectively
The GMDA is responsible for maintaining all master drains in the city while the MCG looks after all arterial drains.
- Occupancy certificates of 39 homes cancelled in DLF 1, Sushant Lok 1
The action followed an inspection and survey of individual houses that were given OCs under the self-certification scheme, officials said.
- Water levels rise on Toronto’s eastern beaches
Despite soggy beaches and localized flooding along the waterfront, the city says the Toronto Islands are better protected since record water levels in
- NGT approval sought to repair GK-II median
The Delhi government now plans to ask the NGT for permission to allow multiple exits on the stretch, as demanded by the residents and schools to ensur
- UK Weather – Met Office issues downpours warning as two weeks’ rain set to fall in one hour bringing floods and travel chaos
BRITS could see almost two weeks worth of rain in one hour this evening, as the Met Office issues a warning for heavy showers and floods. Parts of sou
- Pledges, projects to raise awareness on Yamuna
From environment melas to cleanliness and plantation drives, to visits to a wastewater treatment plant, the action plan, which spans over nine months,
- Île-Bizard flood relief volunteers at odds with borough officials
A week after a sandbag wave barrier was built on Barabé rescent on Île-Bizard, stagnant water is still on the street.
- Flood victim Krishnamma to get new home
Alappuzha: Krishanamma, 68, of Thomachira, Mullakkal village in ward No-1 of Kainakary panchayat, can hope to live in a new house soon. She has been i