Search Results For fifa under 17 world cup
- AFC U-16 Championship: Gritty India lose to Korea, fail to qualifty for FIFA U-17 WC
Kuala Lumpur: The Indian football team failed to qualify for the FIFA Under-17 World Cup after it suffered a narrow 0-1 defeat at the hands of heavywe
- National coach Stephen Constantine's assessment about Indian football's future will throw every fan into despair
'There was a lot of hype in the U-17 team's performance. They did not win any game in the U-17 World Cup and I am not quite sure what the hype was abo
- FIFA Rejects England Racism Claim from Under-17 World Cup
FIFA has dismissed a complaint from England's FA about an alleged racist incident in the Under-17 World Cup final due to a "lack of sufficient evidenc
- India's U-17 footballer Aniket awaiting cash reward from Maharashtra government
Aniket Jadhav Sportspersons in the state are now used to the waiting game as far as getting rewards for their achievements are concerned. After a lon
- Rats in dressing room and more: FIFA U-17 World Cup director Javier Ceppi reveals...
FIFA U-17 World Cup tournament director Javier Ceppi said it was tough to host the tournament in India as problems crop up in the 11th hour.
- FIFA U-17 World Cup done, failed government feeder project being wound up
Around Rs 2 crore were spent in shortlisting boys after over 13,000 initially turned up for selection to the Sports Authority of India scheme which wa
- ISL 2017-18: FC Pune City ride on Marcelinho's barce to thrash Teddy Sheringham's ATK
Kolkata: Marcelo Pereira spoilt ATK's first home match of the season as the Brazilian led FC Pune City's 4-1 rout of the two-time defending ch
- WATCH | PM Narendra Modi meets India Under-17 football team, says- no life without sports
The PMO posted a video of the interaction recently on twitter.
- I Saw Spark in All of You: PM Modi Tells India U-17 Football Stars
Prime Minister Narendra Modi met the India U-17 team at the Prime Minister's Office in New Delhi, on Friday.
- Delhi High Court sets aside election of Praful Patel as AIFF president
Patel, former civil aviation minister, has been penalised for not adhering to the National Sports Code
- Kolkata accounted for 45 per cent of attendance in U-17 World Cup: Mamata
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today said the Salt Lake Stadium accounted for more than 45 per cent of the total attendance in the just-co
- U-17 WC: Predator Rhian Brewster, the 'pride' of Young Lions
As Rhian Brewster was trying to make his way through the mixed zone to the team bus after the match at the Salt Lake Stadium on Saturday, the joy of b
- Fifa Under-17 World Cup: Present perfect, future tense for England
Kolkata: The contrast in England’s performances at youth and senior levels is such that their Under-17 World Cup success raises as much fea
- Fifa Under-17 World Cup win recognition of English football: Steve Cooper
Kolkata: England coach Steve Cooper was proud of the character displayed by his team in the face of adversity during the Under-17 World Cup final.&nbs
- PM Narendra Modi praises India's efforts of various sports personalities
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday lauded the country's efforts in various sports and hailed the achievements of Indian sportspersons. "There have
- India is 50-100 years behind: Sol Campbell
Kolkata: India lag 50 to 100 years behind top countries and should encourage their inherent way of playing football to develop, believes Sol Campbell.
- PM Modi lauds Srikanth, Hockey team
While addressing the nation via 'Mann ki Baat', Prime Minister Narendra Modi lauded India’s performance in sports thus month that saw the Indian hoc
- FIFA U-17 World Cup in India most attended, highest scoring in tournament history
Kolkata: The 17th edition of the FIFA U-17World in India on Saturday turned out to be a milestone event as it became the most attended and the highest
- FIFA U-17 WC in India becomes most attended in event's history
Kolkata's Salt Lake Stadium has so far logged a total of 542125 spectators from 10 games.
- FIFA Under-17 World Cup: Uninspiring Brazil beat Mali to finish third
Brazil didn't display the kind of beautiful football it is known for.