Search Results For federer
- Stefanos Tsitsipas Reaches Career-High World No.6 Ahead of French Open
Stefanos Tsitsipas has become the world No.6 at the back of an Estoril Open title and a final appearance at Madrid Open. Novak Djokovic continues to l
- Johanna Konta stuns Kiki Bertens to reach Italian Open final
Britain's Johanna Konta fought back from a set down to seal victory on her fourth match point against Kiki Bertens to reach the final at the Italian O
- Djokovic survives scare, Nadal coasts into Rome semi-finals
Novak Djokovic defeated Juan Del Potro to enter Italian Open semi-final and Greek rising star Stefanos Tsitsipas lost to Rafael Nadal in a rematch. Ro
- Rafael Nadal sweeps into Italian Open semis; Roger Federer, Naomi Osaka pull out injured
Roger Federer and Naomi Osaka both pulled out of the Italian Open on Friday before their quarter-final matches due to injuries just a week before
- Roger Federer out of Italian Open with right leg injury
World number three Roger Federer pulled out of the Italian Open before his quarter-final match on Thursday with a right leg injury.
- French Open-bound Roger Federer limps out of Italian Open
Roger Federer, a four-time Rome finalist, had been due to meet Greek eighth seed Stefanos Tsitsipas for a place in the semi-finals.
- Watch: Nick Kyrgios throw chair onto court, packs bag and storms off Italian Open match
Australian firebrand Nick Kyrgios was disqualified from the Italian Open after an expletive-laden rant on Thursday as defending champion Rafael Nadal
- Roger Federer eases into third round in Rome
World number three Roger Federer eased into the third round of the WTA and ATP Italian Open on Thursday with a straight sets win over Portugal's Joao
- Rain postpones Federer, Nadal and Djokovic matches in Rome
ROME --- Play at the Italian Open has been wiped out by rain, meaning Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic will have to wait until Thu
- Italian Open: Federer, Nadal, Djokovic through to last 16 in Rome
With rain having washed out Wednesday’s play, Federer along with champion Rafael Nadal and top seed Novak Djokovic all faced back-to-back matches if
- Roland Garros-bound Roger Federer limps out of Italian Open
Federer, a four-time Rome finalist, had been due to meet Greek eighth seed Stefanos Tsitsipas for a place in the semi-finals.
- Naomi Osaka into third round as Italian Open resumes after washout
Japan’s Naomi Osaka beat Dominika Cibulkova in straight sets to advance to the third round of the Italian Open on Thursday.
- Rain keeps Roger Federer waiting in Rome
The policy promises to create ill-will after officials last weekend doubled the price of Wednesday tickets after Federer’s late decision to play in
- Rome Open: Federer makes gritty return vs Sousa as Krygios gets expelled
Rome: An action-packed day at the Italian Open was marred by an astonishing outburst from Australian Nick Kyrgios, who was expelled from the tournamen
- Rain delays Roger Federer's Rome return as play cancelled
Federer last appeared at Rome's Foro Italico in the 2016 third round, losing to Dominic Thiem, but he was kept waiting to begin his tournament.
- Roger Federer packing in Rome practice ahead of French Open
The 20-time Grand Slam winner has not played on the red clay in the Foro Italico since 2015 when he finished runner-up for the fourth time, losing to
- Novak Djokovic reinforces top place in ATP rankings
The Serb has 12,115 points ranking first, followed by Spain's Rafael Nadal (7,945) and Roger Federer of Switzerland (5,770), reports Xinhua news a
- Madrid Open: Tsitsipas stuns Nadal to set up final clash with Djokovic
Nadal had been a clear favourite to face Djokovic in Sunday's showpiece at Caja Magica but the 17-time Grand Slam champion extended his stuttering bui
- Djokovic edges past Thiem to reach Madrid Open final
Novak Djokovic enhanced his credentials as the greatest threat to Rafael Nadal winning a 12th French Open title next month after he beat Dominic Thiem
- Roger Federer will play Italian Open in warm-up for Roland Garros
The Swiss has never won on the clay in Rome's Foro Italico having finished runner-up four times.