Search Results For faith goldy
- Alt-right failed mayoral candidate Faith Goldy will face compliance audit
Goldy told the committee there was no wrongdoing and that her campaign finances have been reviewed by an independent auditor.
- Faith Goldy challenges request for audit of her Toronto mayoral campaign finances
The white nationalist who ran for Toronto mayor says she returned any improper campaign donations she received.
- After Facebook banned Faith Goldy and white nationalist groups, accounts and ads in their name remained
Faith Goldy, the Canadian Nationalist Front, Wolves of Odin, and Canadian Infidels were all banned Monday by Facebook but barely a day later reporters
- Facebook bans half-dozen Canadian pages under extremism, hate policy
The company announced in late March that it would ban "praise, support and representation" of white nationalism and separatism.
- Republican congressman with history of support for bigotry endorses Toronto white nationalist Faith Goldy
Iowa Rep. Steve King, who has repeatedly echoed the language of the white nationalist movement and praised far-right, anti-immigrant foreign politicia
- Judge dismisses Faith Goldy’s lawsuit against Bell Media over campaign ad
In his written decision, Justice Peter Cavanagh says Faith Goldy's complaint should be addressed to the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunicatio
- Bell believed it would suffer ‘commercial harm’ by running far-right Toronto candidate’s election ad: documents
A hearing Monday will consider whether a court can even hear Faith Goldy’s complaint that the broadcaster violated her constitutional right to freel
- Doug Ford tells legislature he condemns hate speech, be it from Faith Goldy or anyone else
But anti-hate groups say Premier needs to do more to distance himself from white nationalist.
- White nationalist Faith Goldy says she ‘stands with Doug Ford,’ as Ontario’s premier is once again urged to denounce her
NDP demands premier, government denounce controversial mayoral candidate and ‘seeming endorsement.’
- Doug Ford denounces hate speech, but won’t name Faith Goldy
Premier rejects calls to explicitly denounce the white nationalist mayoral candidate who had photo taken with him at Ford Fest.
- Doug Ford refuses to distance himself from far-right mayoral candidate
Premier was asked to denounce Faith Goldy in the legislature after the two were photographed together at Ford Fest on Saturday.
- Tory, Keesmaat face off in 1st Toronto mayoral debate, controversial candidate excluded
The city's first mayoral debate got off to a rocky start after a controversial candidate stormed the stage and demanded to be included.
- Toronto police had ‘no idea’ they were posing with far-right candidate Faith Goldy, spokesman says
A Toronto Police Service spokesperson says it is officers from Division 23 in North York that are in a photo tweeted by Faith Goldy, but said they had
- Faith Goldy talk at Wilfrid Laurier University shut down by fire alarm after protest
A talk by the far-right commentator that had been criticized by some students and faculty was halted Tuesday night on the Waterloo campus.
- After events cancelled at Toronto campuses, Andrew Scheer says universities have right to decide who gets space
'I respect the right for universities to determine which outside groups they give a platform to. And so that’s within their purview'
- Rebel Media meltdown: Faith Goldy fired as politicians, contributors distance themselves
None of these setbacks seemed as much of a threat to destabilize The Rebel as accusations made by another recently departed employee, Caolan Robertson
- Facing pushback, Ryerson University cancels panel discussion on campus free speech
The event was slated to feature controversial speakers including U of T professor Jordan Peterson and journalist Faith Goldy, who works for the far-ri