Search Results For facebook
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says breaking up social network wouldn't help
Saying "we have a responsibility to keep people safe on Facebook," Mark Zuckerberg gave a status update on how social network is keeping users safe.
- WhatsApp beta update brings support for QR codes and Facebook Stories cross-sharing
WhatsApp QR code feature will let users add each other in contacts by simply scanning the QR codes that are generated from the Profile section.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are parasites. Maybe they should disappear: Senator
Facebook is an addictive digital drug that hurts its users. Researchers even suspect social media of contributing to a surge in attempted suicide.
- Prepare for difficult times, China's Xi urges as trade war simmers
"We must be conscious of the long-term and complex nature of various unfavourable factors at home and abroad, and appropriately prepare for various di
- Instagram probes data leak by company in Mumbai
Popular social network platform Instagram is investigating the massive data leak that has exposed the contact data of millions of influencers, brand a
- Facebook is Allegedly Also Sharing Your Data With Mobile Companies And Phone Makers
Facebook, it is believed, is helping operators and phone makers create targeted advertising.
- Mum firm's unsecured database hits Instagram users
(This story originally appeared in MumbaiMirror on May 22, 2019)
- Perfect selfies are all over Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. They're killing us
Selfies posted on Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram have gone from duck lips to deadly as front-facing cameras on iPhone and Android have improved.
- Facebook post of dog waiting for dead master goes viral
MANILA, Philippines --- A Facebook post of a dog waiting by the door of a faculty room in Mabalacat City College for a professor who died recently
- 2019 Elections: Over 120,000 Ads, Rs 27.7 Crore Spent by Political Parties on Facebook
Between February 19 and May 19, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) led political ad spends across the country on Facebook, spending more than Rs 4 crore
- Meet Britain’s most embarrassing mum who reviews cheap sex toys to her 13,000 fans on Facebook
A mum-of-five in Plymouth has become an unlikely sex guru – sharing tips for unusual sex positions and reviewing sex toys on her Facebook page “Em
- Egypt to free ex-diplomat critical of Sisi's rule: lawyer
Masom Marzok, a former assistant foreign minister, was arrested in August 2018 after publicly criticising Sisi and calling for a poll on the former mi
- Sheryl Sandberg explains why breaking up Facebook is a bad idea
Sheryl Sandberg explains why breaking up Facebook is a bad idea
- TikTok’s relentless growth in India is hitting Facebook
ByteDance, the world’s most valuable startup, is banking on its global product approach and user-generated content to win over the Indian market and
- Want to keep your car cool? Cover it with cow dung like this Ahmedabad man
Ahmedabad: A resident in Ahmedabad coated his car completely with cow dung to keep it cool in the summer, reported Indian Express.Photos of the &lsquo
- IL&FS fiasco: SFIO, pvt agency to conduct digital forensic investigation
The mobile phones of senior executives and former directors of group companies will be examined, along with servers.
- Facebook Building Maps for Health Partners to Combat Severe Diseases
According to Facebook, these maps will be combined with health systems across the world, to better understand outbreaks and provide services according
- Talking Point: Does perfect score translate into a glorious career
Students and their parents often go through a rough time after board results are declared. Those who score over 90% are treated as heroes while those
- Brazil: Want to remarry if released from prison, says 73-year-old ex-president Lula
Brazil's imprisoned ex-president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, still loved by large parts of the population, plans to remarry if he is released from pris