Search Results For exercise
- Here are Six Ways Your Child can Fight Obesity
Children who walk to school are less likely to be obese. Here are 6 ways to fight childhood obesity.
- VMC officials begin exercise for local body elections
Vijayawada: The Vijayawada Municipal Corporation (VMC) authorities prepared the division-wise voter list, basing on the list prepared for the general
- Healthy lifestyle can reduce chances of dementia
Washington: While dementia is affecting people worldwide, many people can escape or reduce the risk of this cognitive disorder by adopting a healthy l
- India, Singapore conduct SIMBEX-19 naval exercise in the South China Sea
The 26th Edition of Singapore India Maritime Bilateral Exercise -19 commenced in the South China Sea on Sunday. The naval drill will be conducted unti
- A massive electoral exercise
Today is the last day of the seven- week long 2019 general elections to the 17th Lok Sabha, along with four states that also went to polls. It has bee
- NRC Exercise Necessary for Delhi to Expel Illegal Migrants, Says BJP's Manoj Tiwari
The Delhi BJP chief said that the government of Arvind Kejriwal should not only identify and expel illegal migrants for the safety of the people but a
- A Lakh Suggestions, Training 42L Teachers: In Biggest Exercise, NCERT to Review Curriculum After 14 Years
The National Curriculum Framework (NCF) released in 2005 removed the focus from teachers to students to ensure ‘learning without burden’.
- Delhi needs NRC exercise to expel illegal migrants: Tiwari
The Kejriwal government should not only identify and expel illegal migrants for the safety of the people but also ask the Centre for an NRC exercise i
- Hypertension: New age silent killer
The contemporary work culture demands young professionals invest more time at work and are sleep deprived. Sedentary lifestyle, immense work pressure
- Game of Thrones S8 E6 Review: The Iron Throne Feels like a Mopping-up Exercise
Game of Thrones premiered its finale on Monday morning. Read our spoiler free review of 'The Iron Throne' here.
- Summer Special 2019: 5 Tips to Lose Weight with Minimum Exercise
As summer for 2019 sets in, here are 7 easy things one can do to start slimming down and looking great, without facing the gruelling summer heat and h
- Make your Ahmedabad clean while jogging
Clean Sweep: In a run organised joggers will promote use of public bins
- Exercise is the cure to dementia, not vitamin pills
Washington: If you want to save your brain, focus on keeping the rest of your body well with exercise and healthy habits rather than popping vitamin p
- Exercises you can do to suppress your hunger!
Mindful eating is essential when trying to shed kilos.
- Robredo urges Filipinos: Get up and exercise your right to vote
NAGA CITY, Philippines --- Few hours before polling centers close, Vice President Leni Robredo urged Filipino voters to "get up and exercise the
- EC Action Allows Over 1,000 Voters in Delhi's Kasturba Nagar to Exercise Their Franchise
The government accommodations in Kasturba Nagar, which comes under the New Delhi parliamentary constituency, were redeveloped and residents of the are
- EC action allows over 1,000 voters in Delhi to exercise their franchise
Delhi recorded 60.21 per cent voter turnout till 6 pm on Sunday.
- Lok Sabha 2019: 63% voters exercise their franchise in 10 Lok Sabha seats of Haryana
Around 63 per cent voters exercised their franchise in the 10 Lok Sabha seats of Haryana at the close of polling at 6 pm on Sunday.
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Safety and jobs in mind, women come out in droves to exercise...
Women as old as 96 years to the Millennials made it a point to vote for the candidate they felt would best represent their interests.
- Virat Kohli casts his vote in Gurugram
Indian cricket team skipper Virat Kohli cast his vote here on Sunday appealed to voters to exercise their franchise.