Search Results For eu news
- Brexiteer reveals the ONE thing Barnier and Verhofstadt really fear – 'first time worried'
THE ONE thing the EU is deeply afraid of has been revealed by a prominent Brexiteer - and it’s in the UK’s control.
- Annunziata Rees-Mogg REVEALS how Jacob reacted to Brexit Party switch – 'About DEMOCRACY'
ANNUNZIATA Rees-Mogg has claimed her brother, Jacob, the Conservative MP for North East Somerset, “understood” why she had to leave the Tory Party
- Prime Minister Farage? Passionate final Brexit speech has Leave voters ROARING for change
NIGEL FARAGE gave a rousing speech to a crowd of 3000 supporters on Tuesday night in which he lambasted the “establishment” and claimed it was “
- MORE EUROPE! Juncker demands EU-wide minimum wage in bid to WREST CONTROL from states
EUROPEAN Union boss Jean-Claude Juncker today called for a bloc-wide minimum wage as Brussels seeks further control over its member states.
- Laura Kuenssberg reveals 'BOLD' additions to May's Brexit bill – will anger Brexiteers
THERESA MAY’S new “big and bold” withdrawal bill contains one element that many Tory MPs and Brexiteers will find extremely difficult to stomach
- EU CRISIS: Austrian chancellor Sebastian Kurz to face no confidence vote from MPs
AUSTRIAN chancellor Sebastian Kurz is set to face a no confidence vote from MPs as early as next week.
- Guy Verhofstadt fears EU will ‘die from the inside’ as Brussels populists unite
GUY Verhofstadt fears the EU will “die" from the inside if right-wing populists triumph in this week’s European election.
- Jean-Claude Juncker fumes in rare statement about 'drinking problem' claims
JEAN-CLAUDE Juncker has furiously hit out at repeated allegations he has an alcohol problem.
- EU MELTDOWN: Brussels issue DAMNING public opinion results ahead of election – 'FED UP'
CITIZENS from across the European Union have issued a damning review on the "meddling" bloc as Brussels braces for the European parliamentary election
- Merkel TURNS her back on Europe: German leader REJECTS Brussels' plea to save the EU
ANGELA Merkel yesterday denied that she is in the hunt for a top European Union job after her term as German chancellor ends.
- Gina Miller fears MEPs will 'dismantle EU' – 5-year prediction will DELIGHT Leave voters
GINA MILLER has delivered a warning to the European Union as she predicted what could happen to the bloc over the next five years.
- EU WARNING: How George Soros predicted CHILLING future for bloc – 'It's a nightmare!'
THE EURO CRISIS profoundly transformed the EU and arguably paved the way for its downfall as it turned the bloc into a mere relationship between credi
- EU ON BRINK: Majority of voters believe Brussels will COLLAPSE as countries go to war
MORE than half of Europeans believe the European Union will implode within 20 years, a shock poll today revealed.
- Brexiteer MP brands Remainer 'democracy denier' in BRUTAL on-air row – 'So sanctimonious!'
BREXIT supporter and Conservative MP Andrea Jenkyns branded a Remain campaigner a “democracy denier” for demanding a second referendum in a fierce
- 'Remainers have NO CLUE' - Britons would vote 'MORE emphatically' to leave in second vote
BRITONS living outside of London would vote “even more emphatically” to leave the European Union if they were forced to take part in a second Brex
- SNP warns 'Scotland is in TROUBLE' as he admits biggest Brexit fear - 'We're in DECLINE'
A SCOTTISH National Party chief admitted one of the main reasons his party was pushing so hard to reverse Brexit was down to an issue that didn’t af
- EU IMPLODING: Top Brussels official Verhofstadt admits EU 'WON'T SURVIVE the 21st century'
GUY VERHOFSTADT has admitted that he doesn't believe the European Union will survive until the end of the century in an astounding moment of candour.
- European Elections FURY: Merkel’s man TRASHES EU immigration policy - ‘an OPEN WOUND’
MANFRED WEBER has hit out at Brussels just days before the European elections, as he claimed European Union states “don’t yet have” control of t
- 'Just handed Farage 100,000 votes!' Listeners OUTRAGED as Remainer chief SCORNS Brexit
SHADOW Foreign Secretary Emily Thornberry was derided by listeners after suggesting that a second ‘confirmatory’ referendum should be a choice bet
- EU-wide FLIGHT TAX: How air passengers could face price HIKE as Dutch pressurises Brussels
THE Dutch government has heaped pressure on the European Union to introduce a bloc-wide flight tax by announcing its own levy.