Search Results For election commission
- Count VVPAT slips before last round: High Court
Vijayawada: High Court advocate Balaji Yelamanjula filed a House Motion petition (PIL) in the High Court seeking a direction to the Election Commissio
- Horse-trading begins for zilla parishad, mandal parishad top posts
Hyderabad: With a 40-day gap between the declaration of ZPTC and MPTC results and the election of Zilla Parishad chairmen and Mandal Parishad presiden
- '64 per cent voter turnout in last phase of LS polls,' says EC
New Delhi: Voting for the marathon seven-phased Lok Sabha elections came to a close on Sunday as nearly 64 per cent turnout was recorded in the the la
- Jharkhand records 66.53 per cent polling in 4 phases of Lok Sabha polls: EC
An estimated 66.53 per cent of the total 2,24,04,179 electorate cast their votes across 14 Lok Sabha constituencies, where elections were held in four
- LS polls come to close; over 64% voting recorded in last phase
The final poll percentage will come on Monday.
- PM Modi thanks EC for allowing Kedarnath, Badrinath visit; Rahul terms it 'drama'
Congress chief Rahul Gandhi termed the visit a "drama in Kedarnath" and was also highly critical of the poll panel, saying its "capitulation before Mr
- Over 900 Posts Removed from Social Media Platforms During Lok Sabha Polls After EC Directions
Facebook alone took down 650 posts, followed by Twitter (220), ShareChat (31), YouTube (five) and WhatsApp (three), Director General (Communications)
- Conjoined Patna twins vote separately, EC hails
Patna: Conjoined twin sisters Farah and Saba were among the voters in the last phase of polling in Patna, capital of Bihar, on sunday.The two sisters
- EC Orders Action Against Presiding Officer in Chandni Chowk for Not Deleting Test Votes
The polling station 32 in the constituency saw a repoll on Sunday and recorded a voter turnout of 42.14 per cent.
- 61 per cent voter turnout in last phase of Lok Sabha polls: EC
Nearly 61 per cent voters turned out to cast their vote on Sunday in the seventh and the final phase of the Lok Sabha election held in 59 constituenci
- Andhra Pradesh CM Naidu writes to EC on Modi's Kedarnath visit
Chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday accused prime minister Narendra Modi of violating the model code o
- 70% of votes cast in seven polling stations in Andhra Pradesh
About 70 per cent of votes have been polled till 3 pm in seven polling stationsin Chandragiri assembly constituency under the Chittoor Lok Sabha segme
- Elections 2019, 7th Phase: PM Modi Isn't Focusing On The Key Issues: Navjot Singh Sidhu
Punjab Minister and Congress leader Navjot Singh Sidhu and his wife Navjot Kaur Sidhu, cast their votes in Amritsar today. While speaking to News18.co
- Elections 2019, 7th Phase | Want To Make India A Strong Nation Under PM Modi: Ravi Shankar
After casting his vote, senior BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad tells CNN-News18 that the party is confident as it has the blessings of the people. "We
- PM Modi thanks Election Commission to grant nod for Kedarnath visit
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi thanked the Election Commission for granting him permission to visit the Kedarnath shrine at a time when the
- Elections 2019, 7th Phase | TMC Is Scared Of BJP: Dilip Ghosh
While speaking to News18.com, West Bengal BJP chief Dilip Ghosh not only explained just how people have been threatening his workers, but also why TMC
- 'Summer season not right for polls': Nitish Kumar questions 7-phase LS elections, has some advice for EC
Polling is currently underway in eight Lok Sabha constituencies - Nalanda, Patna Sahib, Pataliputra, Ara, Buxar, Jehanabad, Sasaram and Karakat.
- TMC Complains to Poll Body Over PM Modi’s Kedarnath Yatra, Calls it 'Gross' Violation of Poll Code
The TMC said all moves were well calculated with the 'ill intention to influence the voters' on polling day and it was unfortunate that the EC has not
- PM Modi says fortunate to visit Kedanath, to pray at Badrinath next
Modi, who spent around 17 hours at a holy cave near the shrine, offered prayers and performed puja at the temple.