Search Results For edinburgh
- McDonald’s banned from selling milkshakes near Nigel Farage’s Brexit rally after spate of shake attacks
COPS ordered a McDonald’s outlet near Nigel Farage’s campaign rally to stop sell milkshakes or ice cream, the restaurant’s staff have said. With
- BBC Weather: Britain braces for HAIL and THUNDER as low pressure system sweeps Europe
BBC WEATHER forecast “hail” and the “odd rumble of thunder” as heavy showers lash the UK through Saturday afternoon, with winds “rotating”
- BBC Weather: Britain to be 'close to FREEZING' tomorrow before soaring heat sets in
BRITAIN is set to face tumbling temperatures on Wednesday morning despite clear skies and strong May sunshine causing temperatures to soar at the star
- Bradley Welsh murder: Man charged over shooting of Trainspotting 2 actor in Edinburgh
A MAN was today charged over the murder of Trainspotting 2 star Bradley Welsh. The boxing gym boss, 48, was shot in the back of his head with a sawn-o
- Gym boss investigated after ‘saying a woman should be raped for failing to turn up to class’
A GYM boss is under investigation over allegations he said a woman should be “raped” for not turning up to a fitness class. Senior instructor Ross
- Manhunt for ‘baseball cap-wearing hitman’ who gunned down Trainspotting 2 star Bradley Welsh outside his flat
COPS are hunting a “baseball cap-wearing hitman” after Trainspotting 2 actor Bradley Welsh was shot dead on his doorstep. The boxing gym boss, 48,
- Record-breaking Prince Philip reaches HISTORIC milestone in British Royal Family
PRINCE PHILIP, the Duke of Edinburgh, has written his name into the history books by breaking a near 40-year record.
- Royal REBEL: Prince Philip spotted driving without seatbelt AFTER giving up licence
PRINCE Philip was caught driving without his seatbelt once again despite giving up his licence following his car crash earlier this year.
- Bradley Welsh shooting: Trainspotting 2 star dead after being ‘shot in head’ and left to bleed out just feet from home
TRAINSPOTTING 2 star Bradley Welsh was last night blasted to death at point-blank range by a suspected gangland assassin. The boxing gym owner, 48, wa
- Tributes paid to 'working class hero' Bradley Welsh after he's 'shot dead' in Edinburgh
BRADLEY Welsh has been described as a “working class hero” in tributes after he was shot dead in Edinburgh.
- What happened to Bradley Welsh, the Trainspotting 2 star who was killed in Edinburgh?
TRAINSPOTTING 2 actor Bradley Welsh, who played gangland kingpin Doyle, has died after being shot in the head near his home in Scotland. What happened
- Bradley Welsh: Trainspotting 2 star 'SHOT DEAD in Edinburgh Scotland'
TRAINSPOTTING 2 star Bradley Welsh has been shot and killed in Edinburgh according to reports.
- Armed cops respond to ‘ongoing incident’ in Edinburgh amid reports of ‘gun shot’
ARMED cops are currently responding to an ‘ongoing incident’ in Edinburgh amid reports of a ‘gun shot’. An eyewitness reported seeing officers
- BBC Weather: SHOCK weather chart shows Britain engulfed in SOARING Easter temperatures
BBC WEATHER has warned temperatures could soar to as high as 22C this week as an area of high pressure sits over Scandinavia and allows tropical air t
- Prince Philip crash: 'Victim' faces driving BAN following two previous road offences
THE Prince Philip crash 'victim' has been charged with allegedly hiding information about two previous road offences.
- Did you know: Shah Rukh Khan is the only Indian actor to receive 3 International doctorates
Shah Rukh Khan believes that charity should be done with silence and dignity...
- Man injured after being ‘stabbed’ outside Aldi supermarket
A MAN is in hospital following a suspected assault outside an Aldi in Edinburgh. Emergency services were called to assist the injured man on Gilmerton
- Twitter user sparks fury posting pic of bus passenger and mocking her matted hair online
A TWITTER user has sparked fury after posting a photograph of a fellow bus passenger’s matted hair. Jordyn-Louise uploaded the snap of the woman’s
- Brexit chaos leaves Scotland on independence tightrope
The government is "absolutely committed to an independent Scotland in the European Union," Scottish minister for Europe, migration and international d